400+ accidents on expressways in last 3 months

Scion

Turbocharged

No 1 hotspot at PIE, near exit to Eng Neo

No 2 and 3 are at PIE (near Jalan Eunos) and SLE (near TPE exit)

1176302_10151532795007115_1319895270_n.jpg

by LTA Twitter

↡ Advertisement

yes i think the eng neo bend is quite hazardous, the bend is at an angle too, not even flat road.

There is no bend at eng neo, it's a straight road albeit undulating.

yes i think the eng neo bend is quite hazardous, the bend is at an angle too, not even flat road.

It is always at bend that make things happen. I mean straight road chances of losing control will be much lesser as compared to negotiating a bend.

At bend driver turn steering wheel and what if speed to high or turn too sharp or tyre botak and what is worst when the road is wet. So of coz, eng neo bend is quite accident prone. Just be more careful when negotiating bend lor.

Turbocharged

*whisper*

is that PIE near Eng Neo exit the infamous spot where there are many dubious accidents?

If owner maintain their car well, don't speed, follow the traffic rule, where got so many accident? Most accident cause by poor driving attitude and I think my car got good handling mindset.

Hypersonic

*whisper*

is that PIE near Eng Neo exit the infamous spot where there are many dubious accidents?

Cos it's near to turf city? [sly]

Seems like the accidents tend to happen near exits/entrances.

Sometimes, we are still on expressway mode when exiting or some kuku drivers fail to filter early to get ready to exit lor. Liddat, sure accidents waiting to happen one.

Sometimes, we are still on expressway mode when exiting or some kuku drivers fail to filter early to get ready to exit lor. Liddat, sure accidents waiting to happen one.

Talking about accident near exits. What piss people off is how some drivers last minute make a sharp 90 degrees cutting from lane 1, 2 ,3 or 4 to make last minute exit. Their action is very irresponsible and could potentially cause serious accident.

Edited by Yewheng

cos driver had really BAD planning when exiting , last min@ [knife]

very few drivers actually plan their route before setting off..potential for accidents to happen

Talking about accident near exits. What piss people off is how some drivers last minute make a sharp 90 degrees cutting from lane 1, 2 ,3 or 4 to make last minute exit. Their action is very irresponsible and could potentially cause serious accident.

Agree...but the irritating thing is hor...most of these heroes never cause an accident pulling that stunt leh... so they turned into serial last-minute-exiter-from-lane 1 drivers.