[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle

Xtrocious

Just thought I start this thread [:)]

Hope to get more inputs from CBS, MO and gang [laugh]

For those who are interested to find out more, please visit www.dietdoctor.com/lchf

↡ Advertisement

Mark's Daily Apple also has a wealth of information on going paleo (more strict version of LCHF where they generally don't allow dairy products)

Just thought I start this thread [:)]

Hope to get more inputs from CBS, MO and gang [laugh]

For those who are interested to find out more, please visit www.dietdoctor.com/lchf

Errr....avoid fruit?? I tot fruit is good?

I wouldn't do that. Why purposely eat fats to lose weight?

Just eat everything in moderation. Every meal eat fats also er xin n take know such diet must follow certain guideline if not it's half effort n u end up fatter.

I wouldn't do that. Why purposely eat fats to lose weight?

Just eat everything in moderation. Every meal eat fats also er xin n take know such diet must follow certain guideline if not it's half effort n u end up fatter.

if only eating in moderation is so easy to achieve for me then i wont be so overweight through 20 plus years of my life.

doing this for 1 year plus already. eat how much i wan and keep my carbs low. simple enuff. no need to worry abt weight problem at all.

eat fats makes you er xin simply becos it's a natural way of your body telling you how much is enuff. do you get that when you eat a lot of sweet stuffs? i dont really think so.

I ate 3 pieces of pork belly , 2 eggs and 1 big chunck of butter with broccoli everyday for breakfast for half a year.

Health improved with blood test to attest to and shut all my critics up.... [flowerface]

I ate 3 pieces of pork belly , 2 eggs and 1 big chunck of butter with broccoli everyday for breakfast for half a year.

Health improved with blood test to attest to and shut all my critics up.... [flowerface]

naise... lunch and dinner got eat?

interesting that you hoot so much for breakfast. my main meal is dinner and a heavy one. :D

if only eating in moderation is so easy to achieve for me then i wont be so overweight through 20 plus years of my life.

doing this for 1 year plus already. eat how much i wan and keep my carbs low. simple enuff. no need to worry abt weight problem at all.

eat fats makes you er xin simply becos it's a natural way of your body telling you how much is enuff. do you get that when you eat a lot of sweet stuffs? i dont really think so.

i do feel erxin when taking too much sugar especially when i have reduced my sugar intake and tastebud becomes milder.

if u exercise regularly, dont see a need to eat high fat die to maintain weight. if it works for u, so be it.

i also dropped from 74kg to 60kg, blood test normalised...all w regularly workout of cardio and eating moderately.

Edited by Babyt

"Moderation".

I've always bought into the concept. Seems like a sound one. Eat everything, but in moderation. Easy enough.

Eat a moderate amount of potato chips. Not too much, not too little. Eat a moderate amount of kaya-butter toast with a moderate amount of teh. Not too much not too little.

When a person is young and healthy, and all his/her organs are working as they should, moderation might "work". He/she doesn't seem to get fat and is seemingly healthy. But I'd argue that this "moderation" is actually slowly chipping away what I call "health reserves".

If you're old enough, you'd know people who find it seemingly impossible to gain weight regardless of what they eat. Then you don't see them for 10 years, and they become fatties. My father is one of them. Skinny until he was 55, then boomZ, fatty.

People tell me they wish they are as "fit" as me, or want my shoulder to waist ratio, or my healthy skin, but when they see how I eat, they lose interest.

"What do you mean you don't eat sugar?".

"How can you eat so much fat? It's going to kill you!" (Despite asking how I lost my 50kg just 10 secs before).

"How can you exercise 45 mins 3 times a week and look like that? It's not possible!"

Try telling a cancer patient or a morbidly obese person to eat in moderation.

I don't know. I don't just want moderate health or a moderate looking body. I want to be extremely healthy and have an extremely good looking body.

I guess I'll stick to my "extreme" diet.

Edited by Chickenbackside

i support this thread! Best is can share more ideas on easy meal preparation or near lchf canteen/hawker food.

it works man!! my fatty liver aint fatty no more!!!

↡ Advertisement