Nissan Owners...! Pls check in here..! Part 2

Sabian

Oh 10mths left and u hvnt hit 100k...

U drive very less..

My mechanics always say, nothing spoilt why change things.

Don't need any changes lah. Just normal changing of oil/spark plug at 100k and gearbox oil at 100k and u are good to go...

10mths ltr then change a new sylphy..ð

lol. Hoping prices can come down in the next few months, and I can start shopping
↡ Advertisement

Hi guys. Can i check if anyone know where I can get the side mirror cover for qashqai 1.2 2016 model (pearl white). I side hit the pillar at the multi storey carpark and the cover cracked.

Edited by Qashqah3
  • Praise 1

Hi, any idea what's the max km for Nissan note averagely? Would it be possible to pump full tank on day one and 4 days later another full tank?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Just wanna to check where do you guys check your tyre for nissan sylphy 2014? mine is now bridgestone ep150 195/60/R16. Seems it is hard to find such tyre on the market . Did you continue using this tyre or change to other tyre? was thinking of ep300 but it was not of same size? will it fit? thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am looking at a Nissan Juke Turbo 2014 model,  any review or feedback on this car in terms of reliability, petrol consumption etc ?  

• Praise 1

Hi Guys,

Just wanna to check where do you guys check your tyre for nissan sylphy 2014? mine is now bridgestone ep150 195/60/R16. Seems it is hard to find such tyre on the market . Did you continue using this tyre or change to other tyre? was thinking of ep300 but it was not of same size? will it fit? thanks in advance.

try 215 55/R16. it will increase 0.4%
  • Praise 1

My sylphy.

Realised the driver side air con vents feels warmer than passenger side.. but temp setting is same.

Anyone else same experience?

Cannot be air con gas ..

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Qashqai, 2nd hand. Just wondering if anyone can help me with setting up the GPS, It looks like the car is not connecting to the GPS servers/satellites, the maps for Singapore are loaded in but when I add a destination nothing happens. Do I need to subscribe to a service and if so do you know who to contact?

Thanks! 

• Praise 1

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Qashqai, 2nd hand. Just wondering if anyone can help me with setting up the GPS, It looks like the car is not connecting to the GPS servers/satellites, the maps for Singapore are loaded in but when I add a destination nothing happens. Do I need to subscribe to a service and if so do you know who to contact?

Thanks!

the stock headunit's gps requires some time before it can detect. have you tried driving for a while first? can it detect your current location when outdoors?

its also possible that unit might not be connected to the gps antenna properly.

the stock headunit's gps requires some time before it can detect. have you tried driving for a while first? can it detect your current location when outdoors?

its also possible that unit might not be connected to the gps antenna properly.

Thanks, I will try driving for a longer time with the GPS running to see if there is a connection, I drove for about 10 min and nothing happen so I turned it off. The GPS cannot detect my current location either. The Satellite symbol appears as red so i think there is an issue with the connection.  

↡ Advertisement