Why is Lexus overpriced?

Quantum

Nothing against Lexus. But, why we should be bothered what is happening around the world? I am interested only in my little red dot, because, I need to buy and sell my car HERE.

My 1 cent of thought. U have stick to Japanese cars or Mercedes.
↡ Advertisement

Rubbish. Check the JD Power. Lexus enjoy top ranking in term of reliability. SINGAPORE is just a small little car market. Camry yearly sales in America is more than 300,000.

So what camry sold 300000 in usa? In our Great Little Red Dot, the sales of S class would have exceed camry sales in singapore alone

So what camry sold 300000 in usa? In our Great Little Red Dot, the sales of S class would have exceed camry sales in singapore alone

R u working for C&C? So sorry! I have given the wrong figures. 2013 Camry sales was 400,000 units. Toyota has 6 plants in USA. About 25,000 workers. Excluding vendors.

R u working for C&C? So sorry! I have given the wrong figures. 2013 Camry sales was 400,000 units. Toyota has 6 plants in USA. About 25,000 workers. Excluding vendors.

No but i am living in singapore not in america, so i dont care what toyota sell in USA, what i care is whether this/that brand doing well in singapore

Btw, i am a C&C customer :D

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

No but i am living in singapore not in america, so i dont care what toyota sell in USA, what i care is whether this/that brand doing well in singapore

Btw, i am a C&C customer :D

Think must start thread "What car(s) do you own" liao

[laugh]

chill chill. Lex reliability is not in question here. Could be more on the rational that Infini not fully estab as luxury model yet in sin.

its ok tiwch or whatever misreads thing... life goes on [grin]

Rubbish. Check the JD Power. Lexus enjoy top ranking in term of reliability. SINGAPORE is just a small little car market. Camry yearly sales in America is more than 300,000.

Rubbish of rubbish. Who care about JD Power in Sg?

What's the worst case scenerio a car breakdown in Tuas South, Lim Chu Kang or Changi Village?

Juz call cab lor.

Rubbish of rubbish. Who care about JD Power in Sg?

What's the worst case scenerio a car breakdown in Tuas South, Lim Chu Kang or Changi Village?

Juz call cab lor.

Really middle of the night. Heavy rain!!!!

I owned a IS 250 before, Frankly the car is not overpriced, much is dependent on COE.

The real kick ass was the servicing parts, ( to pay the mechanic ) cost and etc, imagine if you have voucher for redemption, of $300/ and the actual cost is only $248/ inclusive of GSt, Lexus will nt return you the change, so the best part was to use up by redemption of a remote control battery ( $50.00/ ) i was told .

But i mean most places even Toys R Us also wont refund for unused portion. Unless vouchers for car industry is different?

In any case, breakdown is bad news I guess. Inconvenient, urgent leave, repair cost, down time...etc etc

At the end of it would be the priorities/preference of the buyer. I would consider JD Pow if I go PI ( no official warranty), intend to drive beyond AD's warranty, cant squeeze out more beyond monthly car associated fixed cost.

Why do u go to these timbaktu places during mid nite in the middle of heavy rain?

bonking loh [laugh]

chill chill. Lex reliability is not in question here. Could be more on the rational that Infini not fully estab as luxury model yet in sin.

probably Infiniti has high engine displacement moreover for the price of Infiniti,people would rather get BMW or Audi, Infiniti is just like new Kko Nko Nara chain that open in singapore and compete against McD (Merc), KFC (BMW) and Burger King (Audi)

But i mean most places even Toys R Us also wont refund for unused portion. Unless vouchers for car industry is different?

In any case, breakdown is bad news I guess. Inconvenient, urgent leave, repair cost, down time...etc etc

At the end of it would be the priorities/preference of the buyer. I would consider JD Pow if I go PI ( no official warranty), intend to drive beyond AD's warranty, cant squeeze out more beyond monthly car associated fixed cost.

Breakdown might be due lack of TLC from owner.

bonking loh [laugh]

Like that very cheapskate le. What's the hourly rate of H81?

They want different experience, maybe not to save $$..... some can even afford 6-star hotel but choose to do it miles-high!!!

Actually, words of mouth from local independent workshops' uncle mechanics about car models' reliability under local driving conditions can be more chun than what JD Power or Powder! Good to make friends with these uncles [grin]

bonking loh [laugh]

probably Infiniti has high engine displacement moreover for the price of Infiniti,people would rather get BMW or Audi, Infiniti is just like new Kko Nko Nara chain that open in singapore and compete against McD (Merc), KFC (BMW) and Burger King (Audi)

Their smallest now is 2.5 L i think.

Actually, words of mouth from local independent workshops' uncle mechanics about car models' reliability under local driving conditions can be more chun than what JD Power or Powder! Good to make friends with these uncles [grin]

True lah. I was impressed when I saw Volvo's ranking. Seem pretty good by conti standards.

Breakdown might be due lack of TLC from owner.

If its lack of TLC, that would hit many drivers in sin.

In bed too boring not adventurous enough lol

Maybe custome-make your bed to look like the interior of a car!?

Remember to add cup-holders, I mean champiange glass holders

↡ Advertisement