Smell of Singapore's Rich

Thaiyotakamli

Sure, our QC must be thorough, got several rounds one right.. In case one bro miss out something, another will spot.. [laugh] [laugh]

Is the QC programs called 3P or 4P ??? More hands are better than one :D

↡ Advertisement

Your comment remind me of this saying I saw online previously.

"Give a man a gun and he can rob the bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world!"

Eh, if the XMM service not up to par, it's up to you to train before they meet the billionaires mah.. Haha, as service provider, you must ensure your agents are up to par. Lai, employ me, I help you QC also.. [laugh]

OK I employ u on one condition.

U must supply 5 XMM [gorgeous] fr me to evaluate every month. When u wan to start work? [rolleyes]

The ones inside bras are 1000 USD notes, hi value hor... The stash is all rupees... :D

If rupees.....its in the thousands of billions. If USD....hundreds of millions. [sly]

Then Nex presi created the little red dot name to honor sgp??? :D

Ya he said it as an insult to us but we turned it around into something special. Habibie shot his own foot. Hahaha. [laugh]

Anyway he loves Spore last time. Always here enjoying the good life he cannot openly hv in Indo.

Ya he said it as an insult to us but we turned it around into something special. Habibie shot his own foot. Hahaha. [laugh]

Anyway he loves Spore last time. Always here enjoying the good life he cannot openly hv in Indo.

I also remember he designed aero planes, trained in Holland..... You intro happiness to him on his trips to sgp??!! :D

Is the QC programs called 3P or 4P ??? More hands are better than one :D

First is called Twin Happiness test.

Second is called Group Co-operation test.

Third is called Endurance Test.

Fourth is called Hell Week Test.

Once pass all, they are free to roam the island.. =D

OK I employ u on one condition.

U must supply 5 XMM [gorgeous] fr me to evaluate every month. When u wan to start work? [rolleyes]

How much allowance am I given a month to find the XMMs? If enough, every Thurs - Sat evening I go Zouk / Clarke Quay.. Sure can find at least one a week, the rest, I keep [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I also remember he designed aero planes, trained in Holland..... You intro happiness to him on his trips to sgp??!! :D

He dun need me. He already well serviced by the many high-class oh kwee tows whose numbers r on speed dial on his mobile. [rolleyes]

First is called Twin Happiness test.

Second is called Group Co-operation test.

Third is called Endurance Test.

Fourth is called Hell Week Test.

Once pass all, they are free to roam the island.. =D

How much allowance am I given a month to find the XMMs? If enough, every Thurs - Sat evening I go Zouk / Clarke Quay.. Sure can find at least one a week, the rest, I keep [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

By the time ty pass the Fourth test ty already flat on the floor. No strength to crawl even. Prob need 1 week in hospital to recover. [laugh]

Allowance wil depend on the quality/quantity of the XMM u can source. If not of high standard, dun waste both out time hor. <_<

By the time ty pass the Fourth test ty already flat on the floor. No strength to crawl even. Prob need 1 week in hospital to recover. [laugh]

Allowance wil depend on the quality/quantity of the XMM u can source. If not of high standard, dun waste both out time hor. <_<

Haha, so good, sounds like you know the specifics of the test liao.. More tester is always better..

I not good closer la, but got friends who are not bad.. =P Though if want to open such a place, definitely some XMMs will already flock there..

Haha, so good, sounds like you know the specifics of the test liao.. More tester is always better..

I not good closer la, but got friends who are not bad.. =P Though if want to open such a place, definitely some XMMs will already flock there..

U jus go Orchard road or Md Sultan. Can see so many XMM [gorgeous] there. All free n easy. [thumbsup]

Md Sultan still as happening meh? Very long never go look look see see liao..

The action is at Robertson Quay and Martin Road and is more mature now lah, more wine places, tapas bars and restaurants. I live in the neighborhood and I must say that my dining options have expanded lots these couple of years, it is really quite exciting now, especially Martin Rd.

The action is at Robertson Quay and Martin Road and is more mature now lah, more wine places, tapas bars and restaurants. I live in the neighborhood and I must say that my dining options have expanded lots these couple of years, it is really quite exciting now, especially Martin Rd.

I remember Martin Rd used to b a quiet small road with a couple of condos only on the outskirts of Orchard Road.

So now its developed into a touristy place too? [shocked]

Different now lah... No more gangsters and fights lah.

Oh so ty cleaned up the place. I remember last time Clark/Boat Quay area always got fights almost every night.

My fren loved a place called Pink Elephant or something like that. He regular n always kept asking me to go there fr drinks but I never took up the offer. I dun quite like these kind of rowdy places. [angel]

↡ Advertisement