KPE accident - avoid lane 1 and 3 at tampines road exit

Dleodleo

Only lane 2 available.

Lane 1 - saw a motor and a man lying there

Lane 3 - 3 cars.

KPE getting heavier traffic and there are lame-ass drivers who insist on hogging the overtaking lane.

Thank God i don't ride there anymore.

KPE getting heavier traffic and there are lame-ass drivers who insist on hogging the overtaking lane.

Thank God i don't ride there anymore.

Often travelled on KPE during weekends and with the speed limit at 70km/h, one can just drives side by side with lorries and cameras will not capture them.... [sweatdrop]

cos, the lorries max speed limit is 70km/h and they will travel at 70km/h in KPE tunnel .... [sly]

I take KPE(ECP) every morning... you can tell the jam usually is due to bad design and road hoggers..

usual jam spot = Airport Rd & Sims Ave exit. Traffic light timing not in favour for exit thus causing super long queues.

road hoggers every where scare of speed cameras... most irritating is you got one travelling 60kph hogging lane 1 still thinking he is damn satki...

I take KPE(ECP) every morning... you can tell the jam usually is due to bad design and road hoggers..

usual jam spot = Airport Rd & Sims Ave exit. Traffic light timing not in favour for exit thus causing super long queues.

road hoggers every where scare of speed cameras... most irritating is you got one travelling 60kph hogging lane 1 still thinking he is damn satki...

Due to L plates. I use this route during weekdays.

Is there an overtaking lane in KPE ?

Yes, the left most lane. The right most lane is exclusively for road hoggers only.

but sometimes left most lane got lorry.. middle lane got car going 60kph.. right lane going 60kph also...

faint....

Is there an overtaking lane in KPE ?

How to overtake when every vehicles are going at 70km/h .....

You overtake on the right lane and have to travel at 80km/h to overtake and by the time you complete your overtaking moves, a speed camera take a nice photo of your overtaking moves, few days later couple with a letter of Sub-court's date & amount of $150 plus 6 points.... [:(]

How to overtake when every vehicles are going at 70km/h .....

You overtake on the right lane and have to travel at 80km/h to overtake and by the time you complete your overtaking moves, a speed camera take a nice photo of your overtaking moves, few days later couple with a letter of Sub-court's date & amount of $150 plus 6 points.... [:(]

overtake at 79km/h lor.

i wonder when the ERP gantry will start working?

:wacko: :wacko: