Pack A pack B pack A Pack C Pack A Pack B Pack A Pack C

$216 S385 $216 $398 $216 $385 $216 $398

ATF $75

CVT $129

Package F?

Elantra:

10,000 20,000 30,000 40,000 50,000 60,000 70,000 80,000

Pack B pack C pack B Pack C Pack B Pack C Pack B Pack C

Not much info can be found in hyundai.com.

↡ Advertisement

When I had my service at TC TP then, they were supposed to rotate my tyres. But they did not do it. I caught them cos I marked my tyres. Then the SA gave me stupid excuse say tyre still good so never rotate.

When I had my service at Komoco, I had my in-car camera turned on. I can see they did everything as per list. Even when they topped too much oil which I complained, the SA got the mechanic to suck the excess oil from the engine with a vacuum pump. All parts changed, they will leave the old parts in ur car to show they had done the change. [thumbsup] And the SA will call u or sms u to update u. Only thing lacking is no free food. [laugh] TC TP got free breakfast spread.

I also turn on my cam during servicing, but cannot see anything leh when they lift up the bonnet. :blink:

Any can advise on the servicing package provided by Tan Chong motors?

hyundai can get parts easily from Song Yi, Toyota from Ricktat, how about nissian cars?

Thanks.

JAE auto got everything for nissan.

Agree with you that Komoca service is great. They are willing to touch up a scratch foc when I sent my car for servicing. Was pleasantly surprised that they did not charge anything. Downside would be there is only 1 servcie centre located at Leng Kee. Feel that Komoco should set up more service centres.

Agree with you that Komoca service is great. They are willing to touch up a scratch foc when I sent my car for servicing. Was pleasantly surprised that they did not charge anything. Downside would be there is only 1 servcie centre located at Leng Kee. Feel that Komoco should set up more service centres.

thought you driving pica?

Hi, welcome opinion and comment on 1.6cc with budget below 120K. Looking at Elantra and Sylphy at this moment (boot spacious and good rear sitting)

between this 2, i go for Elantra. Reasons are

1) Kiasu mentality. But push the new cat A boundary to the limit. BHP/Torque.

2) Dont feel the savings from the Slyphy being made in developing country.

3) Dont dig the conti design from Renault. Not just Sylphy per se ( think renault is a maj share holder?)

4) More Sporty looking.

On the other hand, i would go for K3 over elantra. Only concern for me reg K3 is c & c.

This is a no brainer. Let alone Elantra, Sylphy is the best value for money buys in the market today for a 1.6 litre Japanese / Korean make.

thought you driving pica?

Bro pls la it is just a login id. Yes drove a picanto before but has since changed car. Doesn't mean I change car must change login id ma. Besides a login id doesn't mean anything about the car one drives. Coollambo, as a login id means that person is driving Lamborghini? <_<

I believe there are a few hyundai owners who will beg to differ, myself included.

↡ Advertisement