Starhub Hubstation

Donut

actually i found out that we can order online direct from china website..... US$150 per pc. i'm not gonna to publish the link here.... just google for it. The manufacturer specifically state "For Singapore Starhub" [laugh]

actually i found out that we can order online direct from china website..... US$150 per pc. i'm not gonna to publish the link here.... just google for it. The manufacturer specifically state "For Singapore Starhub" [laugh]

but hor.... see this first.....Kelly kena called?? u call kelly now, maybe u get free kopi c

ok jus realised picnic posted....anyway for reference

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singap...xes/820298.html

Pay-TV operator StarHub said it has successfully raided a storage facility and uncovered a few hundred illegal set-top boxes. It said the raid, carried out earlier this week, was done with help of the Singapore Police.

PHOTOS

A man walks past the StarHub logo sign in Singapore. (AFP/Roslan Rahman)

ENLARGECAPTION

SINGAPORE: Pay TV operator StarHub said it has successfully raided a storage facility and uncovered a few hundred illegal set-top boxes. It said the raid, carried out earlier this week, was done with help of the Singapore Police.

StarHub said that since early this year, it has been tracking a syndicate distributing sales flyers for the sale of illegal set-top boxes that claim to be able to unscramble its TV content.

After months of investigation, it managed to identify the importer of these boxes.

StarHub said it will follow up with criminal prosecution against the importer.

StarHub added that it is currently migrating pay-TV customers customers to a new encryption standard that cannot be unscrambled by existing illegal boxes.

Ms Jeannie Ong, chief marketing officer for StarHub, said: "StarHub takes a very serious view of content piracy and the sale of illegal boxes. As these illegal boxes are not made available through StarHub, consumers who purchase these decoders are doing so at their own risk.

"We strongly encourage consumers not to purchase these illegal set-top boxes. We will continue to employ both legal and technological means to safeguard our content."

- CNA/ac

ok, I just repaired the hubstation.

found this guy from HWZ, offering hubstation repair. find him pretty friendly, mid 40s. he's in hougang. work from home based.

my machine problem is no network signal and hdd cannot record shows.

I paid $50 for the repair. seems reasonable price. now using it and see how long it will last.

for those with hubstations, if u cancel the cable subscriptions, u still can get the free broadband internet from the hubstation.

ok, I just repaired the hubstation.

found this guy from HWZ, offering hubstation repair. find him pretty friendly, mid 40s. he's in hougang. work from home based.

my machine problem is no network signal and hdd cannot record shows.

I paid $50 for the repair. seems reasonable price. now using it and see how long it will last.

for those with hubstations, if u cancel the cable subscriptions, u still can get the free broadband internet from the hubstation.

my hubstation is rented. =/. cancel must return

• Praise 1