• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
98 replies to this topic | 98 praises

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ok, I just repaired the hubstation.

found this guy from HWZ, offering hubstation repair. find him pretty friendly, mid 40s. he's in hougang. work from home based.

my machine problem is no network signal and hdd cannot record shows.

I paid $50 for the repair. seems reasonable price. now using it and see how long it will last.

for those with hubstations, if u cancel the cable subscriptions, u still can get the free broadband internet from the hubstation.

Bro....can pm the repair guy info. Tia.
1 Anonymous member praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Drid
  • Drid
    Banned

hi there
i have three units. i am selling 120 each. pls email me if keen. Hubstation comes with remote.

thank you.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Ghostrider
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

These illegal setup box as pointed out has been around for so many years. You think Starhub blur until dunno meh...if I am from Starhunb...I will also buy the box and find out how they decode etc...but so many diff boxes out there...it could take a while...and enforcement by catching user is hard...need to be 100% sure that the household has a illegal decorder...they need to apply for search warrants to enter the house.

So for user...its more like catch a handful to scare the masses.

Anyway...this surface again is because MEOW TV (Mio TV) lose the case to share content with Starhub buay siong complain making noise nia...wanna make Starhub look bad and paint them in a bad light...so next time when they bib for EPL content...they can raise the price and point finger at Starhub for causing the price to go up...(Meow TV so blardy bitchy to even complain to EPL about Starhub illegal box).

I got no signature ??

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This broadband internet from hubstation is legal rite?

Then why pple still want to get broadband plan?

Have I been paying for cable broadband for nothing?   [confused]  [bigcry]

ok, I just repaired the hubstation.

found this guy from HWZ, offering hubstation repair. find him pretty friendly, mid 40s. he's in hougang. work from home based.

my machine problem is no network signal and hdd cannot record shows.

I paid $50 for the repair. seems reasonable price. now using it and see how long it will last.

for those with hubstations, if u cancel the cable subscriptions, u still can get the free broadband internet from the hubstation.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This broadband internet from hubstation is legal rite?

Then why pple still want to get broadband plan?

Have I been paying for cable broadband for nothing?   [confused]  [bigcry]

of coz the broadband is legal.  But it's only 2 Mps.  So if u need more Mps, then this is not for you.  depends on individual's usage.

2Mps is good enough for emails, surfing, video streaming, youtube.  If u want to dl movies, it will take a while

This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Ghostrider
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider
    Supercharged
    Author Image

of coz the broadband is legal.  But it's only 2 Mps.  So if u need more Mps, then this is not for you.  depends on individual's usage.

2Mps is good enough for emails, surfing, video streaming, youtube.  If u want to dl movies, it will take a while

Sometime for youtube will take a while liao...dun say movies...

And also depend on number of decives connected...if got a few (very common now) like laptops...smartphones...it can be very very slow.

I got no signature ??

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks. It's for my parents' house. My mom likes youtube, but I think should be enough lah.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

Chiawy
  • Premium member
    Chiawy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

QUOTE (Donut @ Sep 20 2013, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i also never receive any flyer.

anyone got the contact? ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Call Kelly! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

94FE31C0-FD1C-4160-82C1-300BC9986DBB-136

FY box sux, Dreambox 800 with openPLi are the better one :)

What's more, there's an on-going rumor that all these illegal boxes will not be able to decrypt Starhub channels when Starhub switch over to Nagra3 encryption.

So if you are getting the above FY box this month, be prepared for it to become a paper weight in your TV console in a few week times.

Edited by Chiawy, 07 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Call Kelly! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

94FE31C0-FD1C-4160-82C1-300BC9986DBB-136

Two men claim trial for dealing in illegal cable television set-top boxes
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2014 
BY LIM YAN LIANG

rh-Fotor0618161759-18614e.jpg
Daniel Chen Wenqiang (left) and Foo Yong Chun have been charged with attempting to sell two hundred and thirty-three digital set-up boxes which they claimed they did not know were illegal. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW/PHOTO: COURTESY OF STARHUB

SINGAPORE - Two men who have been charged for dealing in illegal cable television set-top boxes have indicated that they may claim trial.

Daniel Chen Wenqiang, 32, and Shaun Foo Yong Chun, 27, both sent lawyer's letters to StarHub last week claiming that they did not know the digital set-top boxes they were selling were illegal.

The set-top boxes purportedly allowed users to watch StarHub's channels for free by decrypting its broadcast signals.

Both men were charged on May 7 following a raid last year of a storage facility in Tampines, where 233 such boxes were found. They both appeared in court briefly on Wednesday.

[laugh]  [laugh]  yeah right! 

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[laugh]  [laugh]  yeah right! 

aiyah

still got people buy these type of setup box meh

even my dad knows iptv like maige tv

even got wechat on his phone!!!

whole day tell me atbcpjhj

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aiyah

hope ur dad is joking lol.

actually i watch cable tv still.

no interest in iptv.

Edited by Lala81, 19 June 2014 - 09:29 AM.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hope ur dad is joking lol.

actually i watch cable tv still.

no interest in iptv.

you got to check this out

http://www.sgmaesai....v-iptv-box.html

2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:53 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you got to check this out

http://www.sgmaesai....v-iptv-box.html

i know.

I read the iptv thread in EDMW for curiosity sake sometime.

But most of them don't use maige. They tinker with the cheaper boxes around. Big thing in china.

i only watch the education channels on starhub so it's ok. No other pple in the house watch tv. So not into all this.

If nothing good on tv, then don't watch lor lol  [lipsrsealed]

i d/l movies and other series i want to watch. old fashioned haha.

Edited by Lala81, 19 June 2014 - 09:55 AM.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i know.
I read the iptv thread in EDMW for curiosity sake sometime.
But most of them don't use maige. They tinker with the cheaper boxes around. Big thing in china.

i only watch the education channels on starhub so it's ok. No other pple in the house watch tv. So not into all this.
If nothing good on tv, then don't watch lor lol  [lipsrsealed]
i d/l movies and other series i want to watch. old fashioned haha.

Later I go buy mango tv [sly]

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:24 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

aiyah

SCV still got it's place. It's convinent no hassle click and play. Best is don't need to worry about connection speed or disruptions
Mustank praised this
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:02 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

SCV still got it's place. It's convinent no hassle click and play. Best is don't need to worry about connection speed or disruptions

Sometimes people watch tv is don't really want to select what to watch other than flipping channels.

Later I go buy mango tv [sly]

honestly unless it's like retirees. I don't advocate having too much tv channels in the house.

Really see people wasting their life around the tv.

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sometimes people watch tv is don't really want to select what to watch other than flipping channels.

honestly unless it's like retirees. I don't advocate having too much tv channels in the house.

For my dad and mum one
Not me
I only watch history channel
Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For my dad and mum one
Not me
I only watch history channel

Pickers issit?

hahaha

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

yah i notice when you have too many choices, end you wasting time going thru the channel duno what to watch  [dizzy]  [dizzy]

Holdenutessv praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

Ryu
  • Ryu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yah i notice when you have too many choices, end you wasting time going thru the channel duno what to watch  [dizzy]  [dizzy]

Good mah when you don't know what to watch, just go through each one by one. Tired liao can go sleep. [laugh]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users