• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
242 replies to this topic | 662 praises

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

Ethene
  • Premium member
    Ethene
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,
My Sofa cui until cannot cui already. But i am quite clueless in where to get good design sofa. Mid range ones will do. Besides those IMM furniture mall anyone here got recommendations?

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sungei Kadut all the furniture shops are based there

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi guys,
My Sofa cui until cannot cui already. But i am quite clueless in where to get good design sofa. Mid range ones will do. Besides those IMM furniture mall anyone here got recommendations?

www.univonna.com

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi guys,

Air @ Selegie or Park Mall

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi guys,

I bought mine at 7 days.
So far not bad.
Don't go for those cheap cheap 1 cos the wood used is soft type, just 1 jump by a 5yrs old kid and it will break.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

JB Taman Molek

biggrin.gif

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Songsong
  • Songsong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

www.univonna.com

good choice, 3 years back I bought 2 sets of recliners, one three seater ($2800) from univonna another two seater for my computer desk( $700) from I forgot where. The univonna one is still intact, however my forgot from where set is peeling everywhere. Good quality and stitching for univonna

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

Sofarsogood
  • Sofarsogood
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Try Cheers sofa: https://www.facebook.com/CHEERS.Sofa

My friend intro me. After she told me it was MIC, I was skeptical about the quality, but having tried out the sofa, I was amazed. I got an electric recliner 3-seater display set in the end.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just got flyer in my mailbox .... novena mall having sales .... http://www.novena.com.sg/

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I bought mine at 7 days.
So far not bad.
Don't go for those cheap cheap 1 cos the wood used is soft type, just 1 jump by a 5yrs old kid and it will break.

How to tell? As far as I know most furniture nowadays are all made of plywood. Might feel solid in the beginning but might soften after some time. Unless buying those solid antique wood bench.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

Alim
  • Alim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Comfort Furniture

I bought their lounge chairs. There designs are nice and very good quality.

Edited by Alim, 23 September 2013 - 08:34 AM.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

The_Bear
  • Premium member
    The_Bear
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You can try Sofa King
image.jpg
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

How to tell? As far as I know most furniture nowadays are all made of plywood. Might feel solid in the beginning but might soften after some time. Unless buying those solid antique wood bench.

This current set I have got pocket springs so not so easy for my hse monkey to break it biggrin.gif
Best it cost only 1k for 3 seater.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Oh ya those selling at 400/500 per set of sofa sure break easy.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Kelfinity
  • Premium member
    Kelfinity
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My advice is to avoid OM. My sofa and coffee table from them are both in a very bad form after just 3 1/2 years. Surface of table is cracking all over and sofa leather (apparently claimed as genuine leather) is starting to peel.

BTW all if not most OM products are from China. OM even claimed that they are of highest quality as they are the sister counterpart of a listed company (cant remember which company)...

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Speak_listen
  • Speak_listen
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

try look2 at ikea :)

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

Ghostrider
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider
    Supercharged
    Author Image

try look2 at ikea :)

2nd that...Ikea not bad lah...bang for buck IMHO...some of the model even come with 10 years warranty...and all the parts are replaceable. So if something kaput (eg legs...can replace under warranty.)

I bought mine there...so after 3 years...the sofa still ok...just that some the cushions a bit saggy...just replace them (never claim..cos so cheap nia)
I got no signature ??

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My advice is to avoid OM. My sofa and coffee table from them are both in a very bad form after just 3 1/2 years. Surface of table is cracking all over and sofa leather (apparently claimed as genuine leather) is starting to peel.

BTW all if not most OM products are from China. OM even claimed that they are of highest quality as they are the sister counterpart of a listed company (cant remember which company)...

get fabric sofa with changeable covers. Only con is dust-turbulence when you beat it.

Edited by Kangadrool, 23 September 2013 - 11:06 AM.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ordered my sofa from wynn @ Furniture mall. I would recommend them if u want a fabric sofa. they not really into leather from what i can see at the shop.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i think if wanna buy leather sofa.. better buy those fitted with italian leather. Makes a big difference quality wise. Of cos you pay a tad more.. but if it is more lasting, it is worth paying. Nothing worse than a peeling/cracking sofa in the living room.

Edited by Chrispie, 24 September 2013 - 09:08 AM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users