Recommended place to get good Sofa?

Ethene

arghhhh! burnt $12k+ on a set of KUKA sofa from P&R.... just in time for 2016 and the coming CNY!

final decision to take the 7 seaters + lounger to cover the living room . . . instead of #1323 x 03 sets

now gotta blend well with a nice carpet next . . .

the sales rep insisted that I must complete with the leather care treatments provided (purchased at another $220) on at least bi-monthly to quarterly basis on the KUKA leather.... then only warranty valids should there be issues accordingly

the so-called warranty is just BS or sales talk to me . . .

I realized that the current KUKA series are quite worth compared to the built-materials beside the premium leather ensured . . .

cheers

Well, this is ownself burn ownself, cannot complain [grin]

No its true.

Leather cracks if left to dry.

Need treatment to keep the oils

in the leather.

:D

Yeah man! Every week I will apply magueir leather conditioner on my sofa to let in soak in the juice, make it soft and supple [grin]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Well, this is ownself burn ownself, cannot complain [grin]

Yeah man! Every week I will apply magueir leather conditioner on my sofa to let in soak in the juice, make it soft and supple [grin]

bro, not complaining lahhhh!

tot a more 'comprehensive' warranty after a 12k+ burnt . . .

but warranty only valid if leather is regularly 'moist' by another purchased package.... [grin]

getting lazy nowadays (old man liao)..... but cannot trust maid coz minimal or no water involved!

had a chat with Faisal (know him many years back) . . . sent a guy for a demo

claimed that its not adviced using those car leather care less heavily applied.....

else on the purchased package for soft leather only  . . . guess it will be my bi-monthly exercise liao!

wonder if there's any i-Robot can help on this [:p] ?

• Praise 1

Nobody support the minimalist local Scanteak?

Scanteak design and nice and simple. But side arms are bare teak, not too comfortable for people who like to power nap on sofa ...

• Praise 1

bro, not complaining lahhhh!

tot a more 'comprehensive' warranty after a 12k+ burnt . . .

but warranty only valid if leather is regularly 'moist' by another purchased package.... [grin]

getting lazy nowadays (old man liao)..... but cannot trust maid coz minimal or no water involved!

had a chat with Faisal (know him many years back) . . . sent a guy for a demo

claimed that its not adviced using those car leather care less heavily applied.....

else on the purchased package for soft leather only . . . guess it will be my bi-monthly exercise liao!

wonder if there's any i-Robot can help on this [:p] ?

Unfortunately no

It is quite a manual sexcercise [grin]

Normally I go down on my knees, literally, to do this [grin]

• Praise 1

Used Melandas (not sure still around) and OM leather sofa before.

Melandas' quality is better. Used it for 8 years before we shifted house.  Leather and foam was still okay. Left if for the buyer of the flat and they gladly accepted.  Second set is from OM, which I think their factory is in china.  The under side of the sofa which is synthetic leather starts peeling from the third year.  Same likewise for their dinning chairs.  The stainless steel legs on the dinning table also starts rusting.  Not recommended.

Now looking for sofa again.  Anyone heard of Lux Arcanda?  They has a showroom at Toh Guan.  Like a L shape design which is shaped like Minnotti on one the picture shown by one of the bros here.  They use pocket spring and fabric material from Belgium which is why they claim that their product is pricier compared to Cellini and OM, etc.  Now is deciding time, if order by end of the week will be on time for CNY.

I bought my 3-seaters reclinder seats from Univonna.

Only the left and right seats can recline.

6yrs Liao. Still going strong.

Delivery on the dot.

No hanky panky attitude

• Praise 1

Been running around for a new sofa again.

The thing with Italian made sofa, once you see and feels it, kind of difficult to consider those boleh and cina made one.

More pricey of course.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

anyone knows where can I do sofar repair?

my current foam is kinda soft, if possible, wish to add more foam..

is that possible?

• Praise 1

Don't do this... :grin:

29230712-Greedy-fat-man-eating-hamburger

Actually that's what I did

After doing house work sweaty sit on sofa

Eat of sofa watch tv

Next time I buy fabric one

This year diesel kena Makan

I think next year is gst [crazy]

• Praise 1

Been running around for a new sofa again.

The thing with Italian made sofa, once you see and feels it, kind of difficult to consider those boleh and cina made one.

More pricey of course.

Try HTL. Quality above average and price reasonable.
  • Praise 4

Recently bought a corner sofa from this shop after visiting a few shops along Ubi and Furniture Mall. Claim to use only top grain leather and all made through own factory, and supply mainly to developers. Design is definitely very modern and safe --> pleasing to the eyes. Price wise is decent, cheap if you get their showroom sets which are also quite new.

https://www.facebook.com/maserazi/

Just recommend from personal experience, not related to the shop.

• Praise 1

Try HTL. Quality above average and price reasonable.

Went in the website but did not see much....

many people nowadays go JB to buy.

If it's a Italian made sofa, I believe the price would not be cheaper by much. Unless it's Italian design aka copy cat and made locally.

• Praise 2