Recommended place to get good Sofa?

Ethene

So zhun!!! Mention Castlery and the advertisement displays right below your post.

Screenshot_2018-06-17-18-16-28.png

It is not so zhun but with AI and big data these days, everything we type and post are all analysed by some way of data mining , the relevant advertisement is then displayed accordingly. Of course how many time an advertisement will be displayed would also depnd on how much a merchant pays.
↡ Advertisement

AVOID P1ck@tt and R@1l at all costs. Quality of the sofa suks! The so call leather will peel off in less than a year. If you buy, just sit on the floor and it wil lasts.-_-

If the leather crack or peel in just 1 yr then its not genuine leather ... of course you got to judge from the price also .
  • Praise 2

AVOID P1ck@tt and R@1l at all costs. Quality of the sofa suks! The so call leather will peel off in less than a year. If you buy, just sit on the floor and it wil lasts.-_-

Maybe theres small care instruction at the sofa? Need to apply leather conditioner everyday? :D

i bought my sofa and mattress from Univonna online twice. So far, prompt on delivery. No hanky panky rubbish

I second Univonna.

I bought black leather sofa from them in 2008. And still using it today. No defect

The most important thing to do is to condition and clean the leather regularly, like how we maintain our car leather seats.

AVOID P1ck@tt and R@1l at all costs. Quality of the sofa suks! The so call leather will peel off in less than a year. If you buy, just sit on the floor and it wil lasts. -_-

We bought a 3 + 2 from Pickett and Rail must be 10 years ago at least now and they were then in a shop off Upper Bukit Timah Rd..

It's made of fabric not leather because we don't like leather.

But it's still going strong and I wouldn't change it but what the missus wants ...

Anyway I was walking back to Jurong East from Ng Teng Fong just now and as I walked into - dunno the building - but there is a big furniture display, beds, dining tables and sofas.

The first sofa I saw when I went through the door I really liked.  Even more so because it was only S$ 1399 total for a 3 plus 2.  Dark grey with red trimming around the edge of the arms.

Got different colours as well.

Looked for the sales staff and showed her the sofa I was interested in.

She said no stock and 3 MONTHS wait for manufacture and delivery from Malaysia.

I asked if I could buy display model but she said not for sale.

So walked away.

We bought a 3 + 2 from Pickett and Rail must be 10 years ago at least now and they were then in a shop off Upper Bukit Timah Rd..

It's made of fabric not leather because we don't like leather.

But it's still going strong and I wouldn't change it but what the missus wants ...

Anyway I was walking back to Jurong East from Ng Teng Fong just now and as I walked into - dunno the building - but there is a big furniture display, beds, dining tables and sofas.

The first sofa I saw when I went through the door I really liked.  Even more so because it was only S$ 1399 total for a 3 plus 2.  Dark grey with red trimming around the edge of the arms.

Got different colours as well.

Looked for the sales staff and showed her the sofa I was interested in.

She said no stock and 3 MONTHS wait for manufacture and delivery from Malaysia.

I asked if I could buy display model but she said not for sale.

So walked away.

Oh that's the furniture mall next to Chevron. 

↡ Advertisement