Your best car thread

Jiannshan

tats the problem, its a poison which will make u stick to a bimmer for the rest of your life [laugh] [laugh]

Yup, very poisoning. E60 steering feel and feedback is no more on F10.

Before i purchase i try C230, A6, E60. Still signed on E60. :wub:[knife]

↡ Advertisement

Honda City 2005

My 1st car and still going strong.

Battery died once and tyre pancit twice.

Other than that it's always when i go to work and has braved many many potholes across the causeway... =p

Another niggle, my aircon compressor probably going to die soon. Hopefully can tahan for 2 yrs more till scrap... =p

Best car when i have to go JB ---- the one which blends into the thousands cars there..... when time to look for spare parts, JB scrapyards got plenty also [thumbsup]:D

becos it looks like a JB car, nobody in SGP will even think of stealing it [:)]

You sounded like you truly love driving. [wave]

For me, I like the Handling/Feel of the E series so much so that I got a E63 to keep my E60

company. :D

my first car since 18 was a Toyota Camry 2009, pretty good as i just learned how to drive and this car fits me well. no problem driving this car for 6 months.

then changed to new E250 and that time got some problems after i collect the car and i had to sent to workshop for one week and i got replacement car. well my replacement car much better than my new car in term of handling, ride and feel. after owning for 1.5 years, not much major prob on car except that one week in workshop. Small prob like faulty headlight which happen twice within my 1st year ownership. I dunno but quite a problematic new merc. Quite disappointed and trade in for new A8.

the new A8 was the best car i ever drive. Due to little driving experience at first i was groggy and nervous but after few weeks of driving i find this car is the best in term of handling, acceleration and performance. In fact the features are all there and any kind of features u look for in that car. spacious rear legroom BUT small bootspace. Problem i had with this car? there are 2; first will be road noise as probably due to tyre and after 10 months ownership i changed the tyre to quieter one. second will be dropping of engine oil before next servicing which i believe most Audi owners experienced this. Owned this car for almost 1 year and a quarter and sold away for used RX450H

the RX450H is a good car but cant be compared to A8. However the car very quiet, big bootspace (as this is suv) and good FC (better than prev 3 ride though higher road tax). No problem during one year ownership. Complaint? well the car ride make u feel vomit, when cornering body roll is there, lack of features unlike E250 and A8. Acceleration is good, handling okay and drive this to Malacca and feel pretty good but the A8 still better when i went to Malacca. After one year ownership, sold this car and get a used W212 E200.

this one abit weird cos i owned this car before but actually i was looking around for facelifted C class or new kia sorento but when i saw this W212, i fall in love again :D

after tested the car, i know this car much better than my new E250 which has many flaws and problems. so decided to sign the dotted line. Now after owning this car for almost 2 months, so far no prob and feel happy. performance cant be compared to A8 and maybe lose slightly to RX and E250. What i like about this car is the color which is brown (note my prev 4 cars is black), the merc feel (i am abit ah pek style :D) and good FC about the same as RX450H. Handling better than RX. Downside? maybe the car abit late response when full throttle but to me still good enough as i drive not that fast all the time.

So after 2 months owning this current W212, my hand become itchy and surf for internet and youtube for new car review. and then i fall in love to the new bmw 320GT. The space, performance, rear leg room, design and features I like. I am aiming for this car next year which about 10 months left.... will be waiting for the 2nd hand to come.

What to do now? buy mopiko in case backside itchy :D

i tested drive E60 2-3 years back, what i remember is the super heavy steering. gotta admit that this is a driver car :D

Yes he's still driving when i visited him on saturday. Actually only singaporeans got the concept that cars don't last after 10 years, or 150,000km.

With replacement of wear and tear parts and regular servicing cars generally can last. Its the same thing with my brother who bought a 14yr old volvo S70 albeit in a different continent.

I bought my COE Corona CD at abt 200K km n drove till 19 yrs n about 400K km without any major faults except I overhauled the autobox at abt 14yrs old. Otherwise no problems except wear n tear n servicing.

No rust at all. Re-sprayed at 17 yrs cos of several minor accidents.

Now my Optra Estate bought at 2 yrs old n still in very good condition at 8 yrs n 160K km. If situation requires, I intend to renew COE n drive till 20 yrs. This car even more solid than the Corona CD. [thumbsup]

best car ah...

Alfa lor.

Actually it is very reliable... only problem is it is really quite slow.

Er...........U toking about Alfa Romeo?????? [confused] I tot ty hv lots of electrical n rust problems but handling n speed is good?????

tats the problem, its a poison which will make u stick to a bimmer for the rest of your life [laugh] [laugh]

I had a BM2002 Tii b4. Solid car n I thrashed it during races. It was mainly maintained by a ws who sponsored it fr races so I did not worry abt maintenence. [grin]

When the races stopped, I sold it n bought a Jepun car. [laugh]

Never owned another german car but hope to get a 2nd hand older 911 one day n do it up n drive till it or me dies first in Msia though. Hahaha. Cannot afford to own one in SG cos it wil b just too expensive. [:(]

My best car.

Toyota corona CD. Period.

Yes I can say this is the best all-rounder car I owned.

Big, spacious, reliable, economical, safe n comfortable. Dunno why I sold mine in the first place. [smallcry]

Yes I can say this is the best all-rounder car I owned.

Big, spacious, reliable, economical, safe n comfortable. Dunno why I sold mine in the first place. [smallcry]

that's quite a classic. wonder if there're any more on the roads, i think most were gone in August 2011.

that's quite a classic. wonder if there're any more on the roads, i think most were gone in August 2011.

I still see one at my MSCP. A woman driver.

Everytime I see it, I miss my old Corona CD. :wub:

I sud hv kept it after doing it up nicely.

But down side is it has no airbags n rear no seat belt n no ABS. I go Msia often n these r quite important for safety on the NSHW n msian trunk roads. Also the body already 20 yrs old, I not sure if the structrial integrety is sound n might break in a serious accident. [blush]

My best car was the Corona. But mine wasn't the CD. I think its the model after the CD. It was also my first car. Drove it to school everyday.

i tested drive E60 2-3 years back, what i remember is the super heavy steering. gotta admit that this is a driver car :D

Actually i feel my E60 steering feel light when normal drive, only if i activate sport mode then it feel super heavy. Maybe that one you test drive have problem with steering pump which i came across too or maybe type pressure is low especially on run flat tyre.

Supercharged

Best car when i have to go JB ---- the one which blends into the thousands cars there..... when time to look for spare parts, JB scrapyards got plenty also [thumbsup]:D

becos it looks like a JB car, nobody in SGP will even think of stealing it [:)]

What car is that ???

↡ Advertisement