Fifa 14 players Come on in

QQDreamer

Today just got my PC version fifa 14. Any bros brought this game also? After installation wanted to play but prompt me "Fifa14 stops working" any bros here experience this for PC version? Could it be EA server problem?

↡ Advertisement

Today just got my PC version fifa 14. Any bros brought this game also? After installation wanted to play but prompt me "Fifa14 stops working" any bros here experience this for PC version? Could it be EA server problem?

Haven't got the chance to get it yet.

Anyway, Fifa 14 for iOS and Android is FREE!!! People interested can go grab ^_^

anti virus cannot be leh.. i have fifa13 playing that is no problem. i suspect dont know if its the EA server problem as today is the first day of launch

If you just play the kickoff matches its free..but when you want a Manager or Tournament mode career it needs to unlocked for $5.95 (i think)...

Anyway, paid for it and using on Android...Level 23 can link up with same origin account on iphone (3gs still using Fifa 13)..

Touch controls really cmi...switched back to standard...

Still playing BVB on Manager mode..but it sure sucks up the battery life damn fast..

Haven't got the chance to get it yet.

Anyway, Fifa 14 for iOS and Android is FREE!!! People interested can go grab ^_^

The MCF FC pro club is actually up in PS3 by the MCF ps3 gang. Do pm me if you are interested to join us being thrashed.

Edited by Dj_spike

Reporting in Sir !

Still having problems redeeming my 24 FUT packs.. (PS3 User)

Game feels very difficult this year. Won in Div 1 last year but this year Lost continuously 3 4 times in Div 10

psn id: windchoco

Reporting in Sir !

Still having problems redeeming my 24 FUT packs.. (PS3 User)

Game feels very difficult this year. Won in Div 1 last year but this year Lost continuously 3 4 times in Div 10

psn id: windchoco

If u realized last night, alot of us were playing fifa [laugh]

Just request transfer. Will auto approve since you are on friend list.

One more thing.. do I have your number and do you have Line app?

The gang since a long time ago has moved to Line thus letting Radx have an easier time maintaining this place [:)]

Edited by Dj_spike

If u realized last night, alot of us were playing fifa [laugh]

Just request transfer. Will auto approve since you are on friend list.

One more thing.. do I have your number and do you have Line app?

The gang since a long time ago has moved to Line thus letting Radx have an easier time maintaining this place [:)]

hi bro,

Req transfer - You mean for the MCF FC Pro Club ? Ok. What positions still available? Then I go setup the Pro player for that position.

Yup saw King, FS, Accord, u and Pepi online, but was busy setting up FUT... Think the game will suit pepi, his crossing v good and crossing this year is OP.

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

hi bro,

Req transfer - You mean for the MCF FC Pro Club ? Ok. What positions still available? Then I go setup the Pro player for that position.

Yup saw King, FS, Accord, u and Pepi online, but was busy setting up FUT... Think the game will suit pepi, his crossing v good and crossing this year is OP.

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

you also another terror on fifa [laugh]

hi bro,

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

we had 7 players yesterday

position available most like defender or maybe a striker.... our strikers abit CMI :D

hi bro,

Will pm u my no.

Cheers

Pepi dun have 14 yet.... and please download Line. I will add you in the chat group once you have it. [cool]