• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2092 replies to this topic | 1,704 praises

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

come... let's talk about NS shall we? biggrin.gif

for me, the memories were mostly ok... some unforgettable ones were:

- unknowingly took up a prone position in a nest of ants during a training exercise... jumped up and tio kan by the sergeant

- dozing off during an evening ambush (at Tekong) and waking up suddenly in total darkness seeing nothing (couldn't even see my own hands)

- lost the ring of a smoke grenade but luckily able to find it before the sergeant knew about it (avoid at least three extras!)

- eating many leftover drumsticks like yao gui while cleaning the cookhouse

the camps I've been posted to:

- Nee Soon Camp
- Tekong
- Pasir Laba Camp (terrible memories!)
- Mandai Camp
- Khatib Camp
- Sungei Gedong Camp
- Paya Lebar Airbase (good life there!)

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mostly good memories for me.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

neutral.... nothing great, nothing horrendous. But glad it's over.

the camps I've been posted to:
BMTC tekong
Hendon
CMPB

and now for reservist
Julong

Edited by Mockngbrd, 01 October 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Garage36.com

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i miss reservist sad.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How come you go so many camp? Special forces huh... laugh.gif

Me only to Tekong then Sungei Gedong camp. Sg Gedong camp, being the gateway to Area D, is usually ulu, dusty and muddy. Really don't know how I can managed to survive there also... laugh.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i miss reservist sad.gif

But when we at reservist, we miss our wife and family..... wink.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i miss firing d LAW n M203 lol
Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But when we at reservist, we miss our wife and family..... wink.gif

my one stayout one
no bunk tongue.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seletar Camp, inside hanger, after midnight new tanks engines starts by itself.... sweatdrop.gif

Rush to the hanger door and whilst opening it, the engine sound stopped .... ohmy.gif

On way to Taiwan onbroad LST ship 'Endurance' L103, was playing with 'sauce plate spirit' and a lady in white & long hair standing on the doorway. Colleagues talked to her and found that she was a Jap girl committed suicide on board the ship. sleep.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

On navy vessel to Taiwan, sleeping facing my mate, he was asleep and squeezes.
My face was covered with his juices.

Same mate, early morning erection, both urining, his urine hit the wall and rebounds back to my face.

While typing, he same mate is sitting besides me at this moment.
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How come you go so many camp? Special forces huh... laugh.gif

Me only to Tekong then Sungei Gedong camp. Sg Gedong camp, being the gateway to Area D, is usually ulu, dusty and muddy. Really don't know how I can managed to survive there also... laugh.gif

mostly for training purposes, such as Nee Soon (BMT), Pasir Laba and Tekong (Sispec), Mandai (military driving), etc

quiet siong then, but now quite fun when think about it biggrin.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i miss see tank live firing free show sad.gif
miss reservist range sad.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i missed reservist...
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seletar Camp, inside hanger, after midnight new tanks engines starts by itself.... sweatdrop.gif

Rush to the hanger door and whilst opening it, the engine sound stopped .... ohmy.gif

On way to Taiwan onbroad LST ship 'Endurance' L103, was playing with 'sauce plate spirit' and a lady in white & long hair standing on the doorway. Colleagues talked to her and found that she was a Jap girl committed suicide on board the ship. sleep.gif

your collgeaue kjnow hgow to say jit poon way meh laugh.gif
issit say: wahhhh!!!!! sen seh !!!!! Kaw Wah yeee NEHHHHHH!!!!!!! grin.gif laugh.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nee Soon Camp, near to the ANZUK forces swimming pool (small lane leading to Mandai Road). A roll of single story bunkers locked with chain. Doing guard duty and whilst patrolling that area, can hear ppl bathing inside the bunker with water splashing sound. When in to the toilet and nothing inside, floor was dry and everything was in order. ph34r.gif

Walk out to the main road and the bathing starts again..... sweatdrop.gif

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mostly for training purposes, such as Nee Soon (BMT), Pasir Laba and Tekong (Sispec), Mandai (military driving), etc

quiet siong then, but now quite fun when think about it biggrin.gif

Your ns life seems like on course many courses?! Thought whole ns life usually most would went through 3 camps?! One BMT, one on course and one actual unit?!
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nee Soon Camp, near to the ANZUK forces swimming pool (small lane leading to Mandai Road). A roll of single story bunkers locked with chain. Doing guard duty and whilst patrolling that area, can hear ppl bathing inside the bunker with water splashing sound. When in to the toilet and nothing inside, floor was dry and everything was in order. ph34r.gif

Walk out to the main road and the bathing starts again..... sweatdrop.gif

How come you encountered so many spooky experience in your ns life? I heard lots of ghosts stories in army camp but never saw any myself?!
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The most memorable weapon I ever fired is the 84mm Carl Gustav recoilless rifle! Really loud and powerful !!!

Another one is the 0.5 inch heavy machine gun.

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your collgeaue kjnow hgow to say jit poon way meh laugh.gif
issit say: wahhhh!!!!! sen seh !!!!! Kaw Wah yeee NEHHHHHH!!!!!!! grin.gif laugh.gif

She speak English with American slang. Working in Hawaii bar before deported to Okinawa. On way to Okinawa, she had been tormented by the GI and she thereby handed herself.... smallcry.gif

Amercian then sold the ship to SG ..... ph34r.gif

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Endurance second hand meh?
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: talk, about, good, memories and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users