• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
77 replies to this topic | 116 praises

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Do you all find it acceptable?

It happened to me today for the first time. I saw an empty lot along geylang. so happy and drove towards it. an uncle stood there and refused to give way, signalling that his friend behind wants the lot. I horned at him without much success and have to give way in the end.

To be frank. I'm still boiling now
Latio2005A and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if he gives way unwillingly bec u insist... then he may scratch yr car.. don't fight over parking lot.. not worth it at all.
Ditiang and 1 Anonymous member praised this
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Derrickc
  • Derrickc
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Detest the act, what an a**hole
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bro. its really hard to explain the frustration. sigh. It just feels so wrong

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I can understand yr frustration but really not worth it. if it makes u feel better, go back n bend his friends car mirror... just joking.
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It happened to me today for the first time. I saw an empty lot along geylang. so happy and drove towards it. an uncle stood there and refused to give way, signalling that his friend behind wants the lot. I horned at him without much success and have to give way in the end.

Dont lah... I think we have all kena before this experience. Take it easy.
I myself had to horn 3 goodu drivers on the way to my in laws place.

Singapore today is not the same as before for anyone who owns a vehicle...
They can broaden roads and widen corners but buildings only have that many parking lots.

We are screwed for many many years to come.
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

T2.

I can't imagine such inconsiderate acts are happening.

Goondu drivers are still ok with me. I learnt to siam them well. but inconsiderate folks are too much

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

T2.
I can't imagine such inconsiderate acts are happening.
Goondu drivers are still ok with me. I learnt to siam them well. but inconsiderate folks are too much

One blur fu(k almost plough into my car changing lanes along orchard boulevard just now.
I had to steer sharply to avoid him.
Sibei upset, couldnt stop horning his head off
He knew he was bloody wrong and stayed 5 car lengths behind me even when we stopped at lights.
Gggrrrrrrr!

Blur fu(k is equivalent to inconsiderate fu(k to me, man....
Give away my CPF

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

One blur fu(k almost plough into my car changing lanes along orchard boulevard just now.
I had to steer sharply to avoid him.
Sibei upset, couldnt stop horning his head off
He knew he was bloody wrong and stayed 5 car lengths behind me even when we stopped at lights.
Gggrrrrrrr!
Blur fu(k is equivalent to inconsiderate fu(k to me, man....

Your Kim Kim watch must have blinded him, that's why he couldn't drive properly....
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your Kim Kim watch must have blinded him, that's why he couldn't drive properly....

Ok next time i leave an SS Rolex permanently in my car and change to that while driving.
Give away my CPF

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

But I hate it when I lose my cool during driving.

Seriously. getting sick of driving

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I will never give the parking lot to him. The f**ker should be taught a lesson

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

you can run him over but you won't get out of geylang alive :D
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2 ways you can do

1) use your car to block the lot, you cannot park, the other car also cannot park, see who got more time

2) reverse all the way, if that guy doesnt move, just rev and let him smell exhaust. see how long he can tahan

that being said, in geylang very common to see durian stalls using chairs or rubbish bins to chope the lots lah.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Jazzmeup
  • Jazzmeup
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yeah, I know the feeling, especially if u hv been trying to find a lot after circling several times, n u ar late. Happened to me a few times. Sometimes I get a pretty lady choping the parking lot. I just slow down n see her make a fool of herself before I drive off. A few ar the old man type...these ones, I just pity them lah...I hv been driving very long...m trying not to increase my blood pressure unnecessarily. When I was younger, I will get into fights. Then got girlfriend, n I still get into t fights over car parks, people driving slow or recklessly (follow them, etc). Now, I m married w children, I just drive...I park somewhere else...I m at peace w myself....hehehe

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just reverse at normal speed lo. He sure run one. I always do that if I am in a hurry and no other lot available and I don't see the car he is helping to chope the lot anywhere nearby.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bros.

There is no way I can block the other car. hard to explain. its a parallel parking lot. And its the first among the lots. so there's no way to block

Just reverse at normal speed lo. He sure run one. I always do that if I am in a hurry and no other lot available and I don't see the car he is helping to chope the lot anywhere nearby.

Haiz. hit him. he call police. I will go jail. family suffer. I'm ball less to lament here. I admit. keyboard warrior

Yeah, I know the feeling, especially if u hv been trying to find a lot after circling several times, n u ar late. Happened to me a few times. Sometimes I get a pretty lady choping the parking lot. I just slow down n see her make a fool of herself before I drive off. A few ar the old man type...these ones, I just pity them lah...I hv been driving very long...m trying not to increase my blood pressure unnecessarily. When I was younger, I will get into fights. Then got girlfriend, n I still get into t fights over car parks, people driving slow or recklessly (follow them, etc). Now, I m married w children, I just drive...I park somewhere else...I m at peace w myself....hehehe

Congrats bro. u have reached enlightenment...

2 ways you can do

1) use your car to block the lot, you cannot park, the other car also cannot park, see who got more time
2) reverse all the way, if that guy doesnt move, just rev and let him smell exhaust. see how long he can tahan

that being said, in geylang very common to see durian stalls using chairs or rubbish bins to chope the lots lah.

I'm ok with people chopping lots using rubbish bins or chairs. most likely they are the owners of some shops right in front and need the lots for delivery and unloading.

Arghhhhhh its the whole thing about using a human being that upsets me a lot. And still gave me the smug look. I could have lost my cool and hit him.

Zzzz

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Bro. its really hard to explain the frustration. sigh. It just feels so wrong

Bro....if you want to drive, learn to be emotionally cool about everything. Tell yourself that no drivers or people on the road is going to spoil your day. 

it is not just about trying to brainwash yourself, but if you rationally think about it, you will know deep down there is no point to be angry over such things. Does the other guy  feel remorse just because you are mad? NO. Do you feel good about yourself when you are mad? NO. Is your health going to improve because you are mad? NO. Then what's the point of getting unhappy over such things?

If we want our roads to be pleasant to drive, everyone need to be emotionally calm first. 

If you still think this is so wrong, then tell yourself that the biggest wrong in driving is to pay for all the COE and ERPs and yet you have already gone through that. So what is so big deal over a parking lot?

Edited by Icedbs, 06 October 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

if he gives way unwillingly bec u insist... then he may scratch yr car.. don't fight over parking lot.. not worth it at all.

my car is near scrap. i will just park. he can report police for taking his reserved space. 

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I will just let him park, esp if the car just behind me. Although I will never ask anyone to chope place for me, it takes effort for a person to stand there. However, I cannot stand those in food court use tissue chope place. I will just put the tissue aside.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Chope, Parking, Using, Body

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users