Man Chope Parking Lot Using Body

Friendstar

if he gives way unwillingly bec u insist... then he may scratch yr car.. don't fight over parking lot.. not worth it at all.

my car is near scrap. i will just park. he can report police for taking his reserved space.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I will just let him park, esp if the car just behind me. Although I will never ask anyone to chope place for me, it takes effort for a person to stand there. However, I cannot stand those in food court use tissue chope place. I will just put the tissue aside.

• Praise 1

Relax la bro this is BnB of driving. Once at IMM I also kana some more the friend car is no where in sight. Singapore these so happening even CCK now also slashing, GL better dont play play

• Praise 1

I will just let him park, esp if the car just behind me. Although I will never ask anyone to chope place for me, it takes effort for a person to stand there. However, I cannot stand those in food court use tissue chope place. I will just put the tissue aside.

I brought one of my new people years ago to Shenton Way to eat. Told him to grab a seat whilst I get the food. He sat at one of the table and happily used the tissue left on the table to reserve for his stuffy nose. When confronted by the girl who placed t tissue, he apologized saying tt he didn't know t tissue was for reservation of seat....heheh. The girl didn't want t balance of t tissue pack.

2 ways you can do

1) use your car to block the lot, you cannot park, the other car also cannot park, see who got more time

2) reverse all the way, if that guy doesnt move, just rev and let him smell exhaust. see how long he can tahan

3) Stop beside CP lot, open bonnet and display triangle breakdown sign at the rear then go to run your errands.

that being said, in geylang very common to see durian stalls using chairs or rubbish bins to chope the lots lah.

[idea][thumbsup] 3)

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

if u work in shenton way, u will know the pain of having to eat alone in food court or hawker centre.

firstly, u have to queue for food during lunch time which can be 10-60mins depending on the stall

secondly, u have to hunt for a seat carrying your food around [hur]

so the unspoken rule in shenton way is to use tissue packs or newspaper to chope the seat while u get your food

• Praise 1

if u work in shenton way, u will know the pain of having to eat alone in food court or hawker centre.

firstly, u have to queue for food during lunch time which can be 10-60mins depending on the stall

secondly, u have to hunt for a seat carrying your food around [hur]

so the unspoken rule in shenton way is to use tissue packs or newspaper to chope the seat while u get your food

Yeah, ppl who don't work in town find it hard to understand how this works and criticise it, and those who work in town are sometimes deluded enough to think the same applies outside of raffles place.That will be the last they see of that tissue pack. Haha.

That said, i understand but don't subscribe to that practice of choping with tissue. If lunching in a group, i will always offer to wait for the rest to buy first. If i need my zen and opt to lunch alone, which happens often, it is a real pain in the neck so i either lunch out of town or buy takeout sandwiches which solves the seat problem.

• Praise 1

my car is near scrap. i will just park. he can report police for taking his reserved space.

U can't park without hitting him.....

Turbocharged

Yeah, ppl who don't work in town find it hard to understand how this works and criticise it, and those who work in town are sometimes deluded enough to think the same applies outside of raffles place.That will be the last they see of that tissue pack. Haha.

That said, i understand but don't subscribe to that practice of choping with tissue. If lunching in a group, i will always offer to wait for the rest to buy first. If i need my zen and opt to lunch alone, which happens often, it is a real pain in the neck so i either lunch out of town or buy takeout sandwiches which solves the seat problem.

tats why i hate lunchtime there. i usually eat before 1200pm or after 145pm to avoid the crowd

Turbocharged

This tissue pack choping thing has been going on everywhere whether in town area or not. Even neighbourhood foodcourts are the same. It's already a unique Singapore culture. Nothing to do anymore with the guy whether he is deluded or not. Most locals are already used to this and most will just take it that the seat is taken and nothing to be unhappy about.

Are you a foreigner? I have seen foreigners moving the tissue pack aside though and then getting into quarrels with the locals over this.

Edited by Icedbs

Bros. This incident and tissue paper at raffles place a bit different leh.

Don't OT.

Actually. What ran in my mind is. if I was just that 1 sec rash and hit him with my car, I would end up in jail. Lose my job and my family suffer. its just so close man

Turbocharged

Don't OT.

Actually. What ran in my mind is. if I was just that 1 sec rash and hit him with my car, I would end up in jail. Lose my job and my family suffer. its just so close man

bro, if you are even thinking about that over a parking lot, then you seriously have some anger mgmt issue. Kindly seek help.

• Praise 1

Don't OT.

Agree with Icedbs on post 30.

Need to relax bro. I can feel for u...however, whilst u ar fuming mad abt the incident, thereby increasing ur blood pressure, n maybe even affecting ur loved ones around u, the ahpek n his fren ar happily eating char kway teow...he already has forgotten the incident.

Wt I like is tt u have brought up this incident to us, so tt we will not do the same thing like wt t ahpek did in future. We will give way to our bros n sis who are ahead of us. It's only fair (but, hey! Who says the world is fair?)

Edited by Jazzmeup
  • Praise 2

bro, if you are even thinking about that over a parking lot, then you seriously have some anger mgmt issue. Kindly seek help.

We are here in MCF to cool down our Friendlystar bad encounter of one Unfriendlystar at Geylang parking lot, no issues at all. [gossip][flowerface]

• Praise 1

Sometimes back, was already waiting for 20min in a busy car park at a fixed position.. finally 1 car 2 lot away moving off and I waited just next to it.. and the parked car moved out.. then a mpv moved in front of me and started to reverse and make me block his reverse. The driver got down n tell me that he spoke to the parked car driver while he is at the other driving lane to let him have the lot n the other guy agreed. ... In my mind, I think.. wah like this also can.. but i just smiled n replied him, bro, sorry I have been waiting for this few lots for quite some time, and he realised what he did is really not sensible and unreasonable and back off and drive away.

No confrontation, no loss of face to either party and a happy Sunday.

But it's the most ridiculous reason to try get a parking lot really.. lol..

• Praise 1

Last time got a situation where the lot just next to me drove off n I wanna park, then the car 4 car infront started to horn and gesture and reverse. I thought bloody hell, he waiting for the 8 lots in front and now this lot just next to me also become his..

As I wasn't rushing for time, I gave the lot up to him and it's a uncle in his 60s.. I walked up to him after he parked his car and told him that what's his big problem horning and gesturing.. he waiting for the 8 lots in front, and this lot is mine. Today he must know that it's not his right that he gets to park, but bec I give to him.. and he better watch his action as if I'm someone else, his stupid horning and gesturing could have gotten him beaten up.. he just suck time and say sorry..

I drove off and felt damn shiok.

Hypersonic

Sometimes back, was already waiting for 20min in a busy car park at a fixed position.. finally 1 car 2 lot away moving off and I waited just next to it.. and the parked car moved out.. then a mpv moved in front of me and started to reverse and make me block his reverse. The driver got down n tell me that he spoke to the parked car driver while he is at the other driving lane to let him have the lot n the other guy agreed. ... In my mind, I think.. wah like this also can.. but i just smiled n replied him, bro, sorry I have been waiting for this few lots for quite some time, and he realised what he did is really not sensible and unreasonable and back off and drive away.

No confrontation, no loss of face to either party and a happy Sunday.

But it's the most ridiculous reason to try get a parking lot really.. lol..

That's the best excuse I've heard! [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

That's the best excuse I've heard! [laugh] [laugh]

That's what I thought.. super winner and thick skin.. but I didn't suan him.. I just smiled and reject him nicely.

The best part of the day was my wife praised me for keeping my cool to a super lame excuse..

↡ Advertisement