Man Chope Parking Lot Using Body

Friendstar

Dont lah... I think we have all kena before this experience. Take it easy.

I myself had to horn 3 goodu drivers on the way to my in laws place.

Singapore today is not the same as before for anyone who owns a vehicle...

They can broaden roads and widen corners but buildings only have that many parking lots.

We are screwed for many many years to come.

....noob, we have been screwed since the flood gate at Lavender open big big.....for any tom,dick n monkeys to enter

...all be coz of GDP..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Sometimes back, was already waiting for 20min in a busy car park at a fixed position.. finally 1 car 2 lot away moving off and I waited just next to it.. and the parked car moved out.. then a mpv moved in front of me and started to reverse and make me block his reverse. The driver got down n tell me that he spoke to the parked car driver while he is at the other driving lane to let him have the lot n the other guy agreed. ... In my mind, I think.. wah like this also can.. but i just smiled n replied him, bro, sorry I have been waiting for this few lots for quite some time, and he realised what he did is really not sensible and unreasonable and back off and drive away.

No confrontation, no loss of face to either party and a happy Sunday.

But it's the most ridiculous reason to try get a parking lot really.. lol..

I have actually done this before. lol. Cuz I was waiting for a lot and asked my wife to walk around the carpark to look for people leaving then talk to them and ask them to wait for me to drive over. So there was one aunty leaving so she called me and asked me to drive over and the aunty actually waved at a few cars to signal she isn't leaving until I reached the lot.

This tissue pack choping thing has been going on everywhere whether in town area or not. Even neighbourhood foodcourts are the same. It's already a unique Singapore culture. Nothing to do anymore with the guy whether he is deluded or not. Most locals are already used to this and most will just take it that the seat is taken and nothing to be unhappy about.

Are you a foreigner? I have seen foreigners moving the tissue pack aside though and then getting into quarrels with the locals over this.

Not only foreigners will take the tissue and use la. I always do that also. Just sit and take the tissue to use lo.

• Praise 1

But I hate it when I lose my cool during driving.

Seriously. getting sick of driving

I feel the same way.

Lately very stressed up and wanna enjoy driving also cannot, with all these inconsiderate and unscrupulous acts on the road.

I feel so bad when my wife have to bear with my ramblings in the car when I lose my cool.

[smallcry]

U can't park without hitting him.....

As much as I would like to ram him down, the most I can do is visualise that in my head, end of the day a life does not equate to a parking lot.

But seriously a lot of people are playing such games nowadays.

• Praise 1

i ever tot of of asking my passenger to chope a lot as I need to go all the way to the end & u turn caome bak prob gone. But on 2nd tot, i tot it was just too low down to do it, i I passe the idea. Anyway for me, I always lunch withn the office. I never drive out during lunch to avoid all that hassle. I have probs controlling myself..... so I try to avoid getting into such situations. less it gets out of control. Further, Geylang is the last place u wan to do that. That place is underground. Even if its the principle of the matter, imagine how manytimes ur going to encounter this.....blood pressure rise......cells get converted into cancer cells..... Sinkyland's stress is 1 of trhe highest in the world.....no point making it even higher. If its really left & death, I will park illegally & on hazaed. Kana fine, appeal. Fail, suck thumb.

• Praise 1

Relax Bro,

what goes around, comes around. Juz let him be lah. One good deed, deserve another :)

today u let him win lor, someday, someone else will let u win.

2mr Monday,

now that is the real bummer. :(

• Praise 1

Do you all find it acceptable?

It happened to me today for the first time. I saw an empty lot along geylang. so happy and drove towards it. an uncle stood there and refused to give way, signalling that his friend behind wants the lot. I horned at him without much success and have to give way in the end.

To be frank. I'm still boiling now

gelyang leh!!! don pray pray!!! safety No, 1!!!

• Praise 1

The crime and the security in Geylang is a joke..... even the man in blue also scare...

Sillypore low crime rate... I pui.....!

I once saw a police van parking in Geylang area.... just less than 50 steps, there are people gathering and gamble... not 1 table, but 2 tables... WTF....! I don know if the van got any MIB, but the scene is a joke...

• Praise 1

I think police also the same. They just want to keep their jobs and..... their lives

Btw bros. Even though I encountered at geylang. its not what u think. The guy choping the lot carries a school bag type. Just FYI. not those infernal affairs kind

• Praise 1

should have carry some water in your car and use it to splash the bugger trying to chope the lot. tell him "you stand in the sun very hot, have some water to cool you down"

• Praise 1

I encountered once & got my slot rightfully.

I told him this is not the way to reserve the parking after slowly reversed towards his path.

I told him to call Police if he is not satisfied with my explanation since I dining nearby. Prior to that, I took down the car plate no. of his friend who arrived shortly, in case my car kena scratched when I back from dinner.

• Praise 1

All you need to do is to shout nbccb in your heart, then take a deep breathe and continue looking for lot or go else where. No point being angry over it man, we're in a very stressful environment already.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

I find u all cool to reverse while the guy is standing there. Imagine he Malinger. call police. cry father cry mother

Then I'll just show the video that I never hit him lo. So far I haven't encountered anyone who managed to remain standing there while I reversed. All moved even before my reverse sensor start beeping cuz its too close to them.

All you need to do is to shout nbccb in your heart, then take a deep breathe and continue looking for lot or go else where. No point being angry over it man, we're in a very stressful environment already.

Lol. Nice one. I laughed at ur post. Deserved a praise

Supercharged

...I'm ok with people chopping lots using rubbish bins or chairs. most likely they are the owners of some shops right in front and need the lots for delivery and unloading.

Arghhhhhh its the whole thing about using a human being that upsets me a lot. And still gave me the smug look. I could have lost my cool and hit him.

Zzzz

Maybe they chop so many lots until run out of rubbish bins, chairs, tables, cabinets, water coolers,...last resort, use uncle.

Wah ha ha ha....

Uncle very pitiful to work in place of a rubbish bin. You should throw him a coin to express some sympathy instead.

• Praise 1

just ease into the lot slowly to frustrate the choper

and then laugh at him and drive off to look for another lot

[grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1