Speed there @ ur own risk

Eyke

Cos they overestimated their driving skills and probably running on worn out tires.

I used to ride and drive there 5 days a week and the corners are pretty bumpy; but if you know where to accelerate out, its a pretty nice road to play with.

Eh, can someone tell me what am I supposed to see here?

Look carefully at 0:05min and 0:33min at ecp towards changi airport direction , both involved car lose control and ramp onto side railing. That is what you suppose to see.

• Praise 1

I dun think it's speeding. I use that road quite often and this is so far what I saw in the opposite direction.

- M'sia trailer I think misjudged the turn and did not slow down enough that it was almost crushed by its own cargo bed/trailer.

- Toyota van end up in the 1st lane barrier.

- Black Altis overturned in lane 2. Saw a couple got out ...with infant in arms.

- Saw another car....can't be bothered to look at it anymore.

All of the accidents, all around the bend. I feel that ppl is either not familiar with the road changes. That stretch always keep changing. And some drivers are not aware of the changes.

Er.. what's with the first car?? driver must have totally lost his/her senses to careened back to lane 1.

think after crash blur and the car still in D mode so roll back to 1st lane

Turbocharged

I think the lane 1 at that stretch is quite narrow, and the decrease in width took many drivers by surprise. Everytime i drive there, wtihout fail the car in front of me will brake during that particular bend in the road. Many drivers are unprepared for the bend and sudden decrease in width of the road.

But if you're alert and know the road (and your car), that bend is quite fun.

• Dislike 1

I dun think it's speeding. I use that road quite often and this is so far what I saw in the opposite direction.

- M'sia trailer I think misjudged the turn and did not slow down enough that it was almost crushed by its own cargo bed/trailer.

- Toyota van end up in the 1st lane barrier.

- Black Altis overturned in lane 2. Saw a couple got out ...with infant in arms.

- Saw another car....can't be bothered to look at it anymore.

All of the accidents, all around the bend. I feel that ppl is either not familiar with the road changes. That stretch always keep changing. And some drivers are not aware of the changes.

I noticed some corners having negative camber nowadays. Sometimes the roughness of the road also very smooth at corners. Wrong type of bitumen/granite chips used.

Very dangerous especially when wet/slippery.

Our roads

Look carefully at 0:05min and 0:33min at ecp towards changi airport direction , both involved car lose control and ramp onto side railing. That is what you suppose to see.

Thanks! Will watch later.

↡ Advertisement