What could have causes this car to skid so badly?

Zippaboy

Turbocharged

how come the video looks like it much faster? like playing in fast forward mode.

The video editing software probably increased the frame rate when saving...(eg - instead of 20 frames a second, maybe saved at 30) so everything looks too fast...

The car twitched before it went out of control. I duuno lah. The car looks so zhng and lowered. Probably some suspension part he zhnged broke or indirectly zhnged that caused something to fail.

I believed something broke that caused the car to twitch before sending it to the barrier.

I thought so too.

Might be a suspension malfunction and since car so low.. one of the left wheels got stuck due to lack of clearance.

So cute! Just needs more Benny Hill theme music to make it complete.

Tyre no goot, or failing that then suspension setup no goot. Don't forget driver also no goot.

happen to stumble on this vid....rear view??

dont know how to embed... [:|]

huh....drive liddat in the wet whaddya expect? onli good thing is the idiot fit did himself in and not any innocent victims.

Twincharged

I drove some of my friend's lowered cars before and some of them actually seem to have less grip after lowering. Handling got worse while ride got stiffer also.

Turbocharged

I drove some of my friend's lowered cars before and some of them actually seem to have less grip after lowering. Handling got worse while ride got stiffer also.

Yep - last time I wrote an article about it - it is because a suspension that is too stiff causes "skipping" -

The whole point of a suspension is to keep the tyres in solid contact with the road surface - a "too stiff" suspension can cause tyres to "lift off" the road if it is bumpy, or when the car weight shifts etc etc, when a tyre is not in full contact, there is less grip.

• Praise 5
  • Dislike 1

Looks like the car on the 1st lane ?(rear cam) is hogging the road [grin]

Even if its road hogging, the red fit did not high beam or honk him to give warning that he wants him to move.

after seeing the rear view cam..confirm lacing la..cut here and there..gan bo liao..orbi good.

race somemore.. now the honda city managed to go scott free and honda fit have to bear all.

good expensive lesson for him.

Yep - last time I wrote an article about it - it is because a suspension that is too stiff causes "skipping" -

The whole point of a suspension is to keep the tyres in solid contact with the road surface - a "too stiff" suspension can cause tyres to "lift off" the road if it is bumpy, or when the car weight shifts etc etc, when a tyre is not in full contact, there is less grip.

There must be good reasons why engineers shove softly sprung and long travel suspension in scramblers, dual purpose bikes and motards.

↡ Advertisement