What could have causes this car to skid so badly?

Zippaboy

I thought I was the only one :D

U all wud find it even more hilarious if u cud get a clear view of the drivers face when he started to skid. Hahaha. Post that on youtube for at least 1 million hits. [grin]

↡ Advertisement

U all wud find it even more hilarious if u cud get a clear view of the drivers face when he started to skid. Hahaha. Post that on youtube for at least 1 million hits. [grin]

A second vidcam aimed at his crotch will show how fast n how much his balls shrunk :-)

A second vidcam aimed at his crotch will show how fast n how much his balls shrunk :-)

His balls most likely fell on the floor n rolled around a bit. His crotch wil b all wet from him peeing in his pants. Hahaha.

His balls most likely fell on the floor n rolled around a bit. His crotch wil b all wet from him peeing in his pants. Hahaha.

Then his mechanic can keep n recycle his balls when his wheels' ball-bearings are worn...

Then his mechanic can keep n recycle his balls when his wheels' ball-bearings are worn...

But maybe his balls already squashed when his feet went stomping all over the place when he started to skid. [grin]

Most prob his balls only good for tying a string n hang on his rear view mirror as an ornament.

Edited by Pisces69

Didn't know Jazz comes with ESC. my old jazz don't have.......

Sorry for the confusion.

ESC = Electronic Stability Control, NCAP used this term.

Honda name it as VSA, Audi name it as ESP and BMW name it as DSC , etc.

If find red honda on used car market with urine smell on seat, don't buy. Got into accident before.

If find red honda on used car market with urine smell on seat, don't buy. Got into accident before.

Also check carefully if the seat got brown stain or not. [:/]

But maybe his balls already squashed when his feet went stomping all over the place when he started to skid. [grin]

Most prob his balls only good for tying a string n hang on his rear view mirror as an ornament.

Might as well used his deflated n flattened balls as his eye patches so he won't see the wreckage of his car

What he doesn't see won't hurt :-)

Might as well used his deflated n flattened balls as his eye patches so he won't see the wreckage of his car

What he doesn't see won't hurt :-)

Hahaha. just make sure the balls r cleaned n hv no smell. [laugh]

Hmm, I suspect that the tyre on the left side aquaplaned. Spinning without traction, whereas right side is still gripping the road.

This resulted the car to be off balance and thus steered left sharply...

Traction control would have prevent this?

Hmm, I suspect that the tyre on the left side aquaplaned. Spinning without traction, whereas right side is still gripping the road.

This resulted the car to be off balance and thus steered left sharply...

Traction control would have prevent this?

Ya, traction control could have prevent it from happening. But the main issue is the driver driving style. From the 2 video clip, the way the driver drive as quite aggressive, look at how he/she drive to overtake cars and also the amount of steering wheel turn. This kind of driving style, no matter what car the person drive, sooner or later will meet into some accident one.

• Dislike 1

still cant understand how they managed to do it..

think i drive too slow ... [sweatdrop]

Just wondering, was it possible to recover the moment the car started to swerve left?

Everybody should drive conservatively on public roads, better still, go take some lessons from Mark Higgins...

Most people EGO>WALLET>SKILL

I still remember the car that slammed into a concrete wall and rear ended a big truck while swerving to overtake a small lorry, the driver couldn't even catch a slight oversteer! Singapore should make skid pad training mandatory for obtaining a driving license, like some Scandinavian countries...

Skip to 4:00

http://youtu.be/tZjAU943BfY

• Praise 1

Everybody should drive conservatively on public roads, better still, go take some lessons from Mark Higgins...

Most people EGO>WALLET>SKILL

I still remember the car that slammed into a concrete wall and rear ended a big truck while swerving to overtake a small lorry, the driver couldn't even catch a slight oversteer! Singapore should make skid pad training mandatory for obtaining a driving license, like some Scandinavian countries...

Skip to 4:00

http://youtu.be/tZjAU943BfY

Actually, Singapore lack very far behind the EU nation.

They have introduce mandatory ESP or Electronic stability Program as mandatory even for van and lorry.

While we keep on thinking on how to increase profit and keep the AD alive with their inferior product with CAT A 130 bhp cr@p.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1