Nissan ELGRAND

Picnic06-Biante15

Granted the 7 seater is more luxurious but I need a 8 seater for my family. Quite disappointed that car manufacturers cut down the features for 8 seater.

How often you bring 8 pax travelling together?

I suggest you buy a compact MPV or compact sedan instead of a full size MPV,

this combination is more flexible and cheaper

suppose you have a sedan or a MPV,

↡ Advertisement

Hahaha.. Can la.. Now still using RX or W211?

Can't deny.. 7 seater looks better..

My centre row..

W212

7 seater is nice VIP look but 8 seater can load more people

(edited)

How often you bring 8 pax travelling together?

I suggest you buy a compact MPV or compact sedan instead of a full size MPV,

this combination is more flexible and cheaper

suppose you have a sedan or a MPV,

About once a month. The con of a compact MPV is I can't add an additional seat when I need to ferry 8 people. Edited by Coolpica

W212

7 seater is nice VIP look but 8 seater can load more people

Nice nice..

Haha.. True true.. But 7 seater more useful for... Purposes 🙊😂

About once a month. The con of a compact MPV is I can't add an additional seat when I need to ferry 8 people.

You can try to look at Estima.. It's a good car.. FC quite good also.. 5 years of owning it didn't have any problems other than wear and tear issues..

Nice nice..

Haha.. True true.. But 7 seater more useful for... Purposes

You can try to look at Estima.. It's a good car.. FC quite good also.. 5 years of owning it didn't have any problems other than wear and tear issues..

just wonder you guys driving full size MPV like Estima/Vellfire/Elgrand etc, is there any problem in narrow MSCP?

just wonder you guys driving full size MPV like Estima/Vellfire/Elgrand etc, is there any problem in narrow MSCP?

actually vellfire/estima has same length as W212 or luxury sedan, not 7 series or S class, so size wise shouldnt be a prob. Unless u drive R class or GL class which has the same size as 7 series

the prob will be more likely with the roof height.

You mean narrow lots? A normal jap sedan width is about 1.7m to 1.75m while a wider mpv or suv, or even luxuriour sedan like camry, could go to 1.85m. The extra 10cm is quite critical for those narrow lots. But it only take abit of time to get used lah. Just parked a few times and you will get the hang of it.

Granted the 7 seater is more luxurious but I need a 8 seater for my family. Quite disappointed that car manufacturers cut down the features for 8 seater.

Yup, i was disappointed to find out Previa 7 seater rear aircon got auto/climate control, but 8 seater if just a knob, if i'm not wrong. And if you have a 8-seater, you might effectively and reasonably be able to squeeze 4 in the 2nd row to seat 9 if there is a need.

No chance for the luxury 7 seater.

I imagine it might be a problem if going to those carparks like TTSH (near A&E and not MRT side) an Liang Court. But for 7 series these would be lagi worse...

Bigger problems are some lower MSCP, where the Vellfire/Alphard/Vellfire cannot squeeze in, as their height is 1.9+... Elgrand has lower platform so is slightly lower than Vellfire/Alphard, but still taller than Estima.

yes.. the roof height is the problem.. narrow MSCP okay ba.. got balls can liao.. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

You mean narrow lots? A normal jap sedan width is about 1.7m to 1.75m while a wider mpv or suv, or even luxuriour sedan like camry, could go to 1.85m. The extra 10cm is quite critical for those narrow lots. But it only take abit of time to get used lah. Just parked a few times and you will get the hang of it.

call me weird or what.. but I can park my car quite okay.. but I had drove a friend's Peugeot 308 once.. knn.. I found it harder to park.. I also dk why.. haixx

yes.. the roof height is the problem.. narrow MSCP okay ba.. got balls can liao.. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

call me weird or what.. but I can park my car quite okay.. but I had drove a friend's Peugeot 308 once.. knn.. I found it harder to park.. I also dk why.. haixx

Actually the width of both cars are about 1.83m, so should be similar. But your car could have bigger side-view mirrors or reverse camera, so easier to park. Just guessing.

Actually the width of both cars are about 1.83m, so should be similar. But your car could have bigger side-view mirrors or reverse camera, so easier to park. Just guessing.

I think so too.. most likely..

ride is very comfortable. but driven both facelift before. i can proudly say that the previous facelift is better as it comes with surround camera while the latest model only has reverse camera.

ride is very comfortable. but driven both facelift before. i can proudly say that the previous facelift is better as it comes with surround camera while the latest model only has reverse camera.

any reason why you change so soon between the 2 models?? time interval is <2yrs right?

unless pocket deep deep..lol..

had decided for Elgrand over Estima, finding a good price for my current ride now as Nissan's quote to me sux..

hope can be a Elgrand owner soon!

any reason why you change so soon between the 2 models?? time interval is <2yrs right?

unless pocket deep deep..lol..

had decided for Elgrand over Estima, finding a good price for my current ride now as Nissan's quote to me sux..

hope can be a Elgrand owner soon!

Congratulations!

↡ Advertisement