Is Islandwide Nets Down ?

Picnic06-Biante15

I was told the problem started when someone with a cigar tried to draw huge amount from one of the ATM ...  he put in so

many Zero until the whole ATM go bonkers ....  :serious-business: @Throttle2 

:D

• Praise 2

I was told the problem started when someone with a cigar tried to draw huge amount from one of the ATM ... he put in so

many Zero until the whole ATM go bonkers .... :serious-business:@Throttle2

:D

Mai suan jobless man hor

@angcheek

Hopefully Alipay can accept sg bank accounts :grin:

It is not up to Alipay or Wechat pay.

Since Sept 17 (I think), PBOC set up a central clearing house for all e-wallet in China.

• Praise 1

I am not sure if you guys share this same experiences with me. Breakdowns, slow services, disruptions due to labour movement, etc are very common in the west, especially europe. Of course there are unhappy people but life goes on.

The same people when they are here, the slightest delay or inconvenience, they seems very frustrated. Why? Is this due to expectations or to be like Singaporean :a-confused:

I am not sure if you guys share this same experiences with me. Breakdowns, slow services, disruptions due to labour movement, etc are very common in the west, especially europe. Of course there are unhappy people but life goes on.

The same people when they are here, the slightest delay or inconvenience, they seems very frustrated. Why? Is this due to expectations or to be like Singaporean :a-confused:

uniquely SG... 

Govt fault for portraying our country to be Angel.

↡ Advertisement