All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

Yup, went there today. Quite crowded with a lot of people signing on the spot. Ambience is nice with free Japanese buffet style and free flow sake. Got photo taking booth (with models wearing kimono) and balloon toy booth.

Promotion wise nothing much to shout about. Free servicing for 3 years or 100k mileage, solar film, leather seat, 2.18% interest rate, Toyota shine, front thinkware camera, upgrade from standard to elegance etc.

Overall, nice experience and this event definitely attracted a lot of potential customers.

Are only ezisting toyota owners invited? Wonder with BM how come after a couple of test drives they still dont bother keeping posted on price changes like other brands.guess too msny people teat drive toyota they cannot condact all always....

Turbocharged

No offense, just find the older version of this altis reviewed by this guy is hilarious

he have a video for vezel also. If i'm not wrong it's the same guy whom I saw promoting TV at the Harvey Norman expo sale yesterday

Read the promo on red n white altis for SGP 51 celebration. Anyone have ibfo on the white Altis? Pls PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Hi Bros Anyone knows what is the lowest price for Altis standard version so far. My sales agent quoted 104888 for red or white under National Day promotion. Apparently price dropped from 110000 in last bidding.Thanks

Hi Bros Anyone knows what is the lowest price for Altis standard version so far. My sales agent quoted 104888 for red or white under National Day promotion. Apparently price dropped from 110000 in last bidding.Thanks

Is this NG COE? Any free upgrade to elegance?

Lowest I think is $99k so far. But after that Coe shoot up and was asked to top up $7k. So not sure who had booked and successfully got it at $99k. That will be super Heng.

Is this NG COE? Any free upgrade to elegance?

Yes NG COE. Dunno whether it's BM practice to ask to top up or not. Must pay to upgrade to elegance.
  • Praise 1

Are only ezisting toyota owners invited? Wonder with BM how come after a couple of test drives they still dont bother keeping posted on price changes like other brands.guess too msny people teat drive toyota they cannot condact all always....

I'm not existing toyota owner. Guess they want to rope in potential buyer like me.

Yes NG COE. Dunno whether it's BM practice to ask to top up or not. Must pay to upgrade to elegance.

Thanks. 

I'm not existing toyota owner. Guess they want to rope in potential buyer like me.

Thanks. Suppose they didnt feel i am serious enough as potential buyer. :/

Edited by ConnorMcLeod

I think BM has successfully cleared its 2015 elegance cars, now no more free upgrade. Now the elegance version come with 17" rim.   In May I paid $101K for a free upgrade to elegance version with 16" rim and the coe was $46,009.

Lowest I think is $99k so far. But after that Coe shoot up and was asked to top up $7k. So not sure who had booked and successfully got it at $99k. That will be super Heng.

Book mine with free upgrade after the 43k COE. Eventually got the COE @ 47300 after 4 bids. BM bid 49k. People I know that book during March NG all got it @ 99k.

As far as I know, Standard lowest was 94888 and Elegance lowest was 97888 (before SE's own discount), and that was a few months ago.  These were all the 16inch 2015 models, and COEs were low then.  

I think I am one of the 1st few to get the s3 version of altis elegance.

So far so good. Gotten mine at 107k if I am not wrong with ng coe but gotten at 1st bid

I bought the steering wheel cover (those type need to be sewed). Do anyone know where I can find someone to help sew and how much? Try myself already and it is very difficult.

Neutral Newbie

I collected my car 2 weeks ago. Was offered $102k NG COE. After 3 failed bids, SE gave an option to top up at $4k. On the 4th bidding, I got it. In total, I paid $106k for the car.

I think I am one of the 1st few to get the s3 version of altis elegance.

So far so good. Gotten mine at 107k if I am not wrong with ng coe but gotten at 1st bid

I love yr S3 17" rim. When I book my S2, Ask for the S3 rim but SE refused.

I love yr S3 17" rim. When I book my S2, Ask for the S3 rim but SE refused. ð¢ð¢ Now still thinking about the rim.......

BM selling liao mah. I dunno how much though

S$2000.

S$2000. Thinking very hard for the last 3 mths...
↡ Advertisement