All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

so does any1 had test drive alrdy?? Havent seen the real car yet, but hope to knw more information about the new altis.

Edited by Rezorn86
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

They want to eat shit Liao still so cocky

Dont think so la, the sale for altis still quite good during this super high coe period.

Read Australia Topgear magz while in Sydney. Rating on new corolla is very good - 4/5.

One of the best B&B car in year 2014

Lol, you tell me which era corolla rating is no good?! I think every generation of corolla rating also not bad.

I have seen a yellow top Auris teksi. Not Citycab hor, it's the black body with yellow top cab.

If that is not enough, last Friday morninig I saw an Alphard taxi at Bukit Panjang. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 1

Alphard teksi very long liao. There's one in my MSCP leh. Wanna come and take a look?

The Auris teksi really caught me by surprise. The private operator damn rich can register Auris as teksi.

If that is not enough, last Friday morninig I saw an Alphard taxi at Bukit Panjang. [sweatdrop]

Our neighbour got 1.8 and 2.0 version. Their specs out already. 2.0L got DRL only.

http://www.toyota.com.my/corolla-altis/?mid=specifications

Think on Earth, only SG got the 1.6 version. Jin Sad.

No thanks to our self radicalized coe sytem.

Alphard teksi very long liao. There's one in my MSCP leh. Wanna come and take a look?

The Auris teksi really caught me by surprise. The private operator damn rich can register Auris as teksi.

Do they take from BM? Also could it be with watered down interior to lower omv & cost.

Or maybe tie up with BM to have more indirect adverts? Dispel any conceptions that the CVT cannot last in our traffic & stuff?

They want to eat shit Liao still so cocky

Bo Pian Toyota mah. People generally take the prudent approach. Esp in Skp since Cars cost an arm & leg.

I dunno leh. But Alphard should be PI model la. The Auris I really can't be sure.

No thanks to our self radicalized coe sytem.

Do they take from BM? Also could it be with watered down interior to lower omv & cost.

Or maybe tie up with BM to have more indirect adverts? Dispel any conceptions that the CVT cannot last in our traffic & stuff?

Just went down to BM Leng Kee , salesman bring me up to view the the new 2014 Altis , look nice to me just like baby Camry , price is $126,988 after all discount .

Just went down to BM Leng Kee , salesman bring me up to view the the new 2014 Altis , look nice to me just like baby Camry , price is $126,988 after all discount .

For $126988, must take loan to qualify at this price?

• Praise 3

For $126988, must take loan to qualify at this price?

that goes without saying. Pay more if you're not taking loan and inhouse insurance. Seems like SOP for ADs in Singapore.

saw that Auris have PI version. Buts a 1.5 though.

With that heavy body, wonder how it moves. Will be like another 1.5L Allion/Premio.

Rich or not rich, very little choice for them now. If want reliability and min downtime, take Toyota. If still want manual transmission, take Chery J3 S-Coupe - damn nice looking in reality (than pictures). Saw one Chery J3 private cab on the road.

I still see some Fiat Croma private taxi plying around. Must be pretty reliable Fiak.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 3

that goes without saying. Pay more if you're not taking loan and inhouse insurance. Seems like SOP for ADs in Singapore.

With that heavy body, wonder how it moves. Will be like another 1.5L Allion/Premio.

That's what I thought , but the kerb weight PI model is 1200+ kg. Less 100kg from 1.6 model.

This 1.6 Altis, together with K3, Elantra should be the last batch to meet the 130bhp. ?

Rich or not rich, very little choice for them now. If want reliability and min downtime, take Toyota. If still want manual transmission, take Chery J3 S-Coupe - damn nice looking in reality (than pictures). Saw one Chery J3 private cab on the road.

Chery J3? u must be kidding.

• Praise 2

Bro, I would stay away from China cars even if I got one for free. Spare parts are controlled and have to ship from China directly. There are no stockists for china car parts in Singapore at all.

My employer uses china trucks at their overseas facility and I can tell you it's a nightmare getting spare parts from China.

I still see some Fiat Croma private taxi plying around. Must be pretty reliable Fiak.

• Praise 1

I just saw the new Altis today. Should be launching this weekend after LTA approved the car within the next 2 days.

BM brought in the high specs with keyless entry, fog lights, full LED headlights, GPS, reverse camera, reverse sensors, bluetooth. All in it looks really good compared to the older version.

A lower specs version should be available at a later stage.

• Praise 2