Nice Birthday Girl Story in Car Ad

Cheepo

The Saab Was Her First Birthday Gift From Her Daddy. It Was A Heart Touching Moment When She Knows That She Has To Leave Singapore Due To Career. She Commented That Anyone Who Buys Her Car Will Be A Lucky Owner. This Beautiful Lady Has Never Failed To Service Her Car. Seeing And Experiencing Your Saab Is Believing! Fully Agent Maintained & Extreme High Returns Of $32188 Awaits You.

( Lesson: Used car dealers should concentrate on selling cars instead of writing stories. )

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=351350

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Think many of them are very free... Biz is really slow these days. Can think of all kinds of story to 'touch' buyers.

So...the daddy gave her the car when she turned one? Or never give her any birthday present from the time she was born until he decided to buy her a Saab?

So...the daddy gave her the car when she turned one? Or never give her any birthday present from the time she was born until he decided to buy her a Saab?

I was wondering on that one too.

Or maybe... Daddy and her were tragically torn apart before she turned one year old. Then they reunited recently in Singapore where he bought her the car. Then she was so touched she moved abroad and have to sell the first gift from Daddy ? ; )

Perhaps is the Sugar Daddy?

Indeed very touching story, if i buy the car, will i be the lucky owner to receive something from beautiful lady??

Yes yes, she can also give you her first present