My favorite beef noodle stall closing

Neost

Very sad, my favorite beef noodle stall closing down because the 头手 permit cannot be renewed and is going back China.

So, the Singaporean aunty that helps out at the stall during peak period also out of job.

Any Singaporean interested to learn to cook beef noodles?

↡ Advertisement

Very sad, my favorite beef noodle stall closing down because the 头手 permit cannot be renewed and is going back China.

So, the Singaporean aunty that helps out at the stall during peak period also out of job.

Is the owner selling away the shop or stall with lease term and secret recipe ? Where is the place ?

Supercharged

So the owner of the stall is Singaporean? How come himself/herself didn't learn the receipe from the China 头手 instead and continue to run the stall?

Confusing leh.... <_<

The owner got 2 stalls. One in hougang and one in ubi. Owner jargar the hougang stall. My office is in ubi so I usually buy from the ubi stall.

still got hougang stall mah. Where is it and what is the history ?

Last time the Scotts food court one re-appeared near Jln Besar, but disappeared again ......

Turbocharged

still got hougang stall mah. Where is it and what is the history ?

Last time the Scotts food court one re-appeared near Jln Besar, but disappeared again ......

Scotts one still at Ion basement. The brother is at Bendemeer market.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

The owner got 2 stalls. One in hougang and one in ubi. Owner jargar the hougang stall. My office is in ubi so I usually buy from the ubi stall.

Like tat no need to be sad lah....cos still got one stall left.

And Ubi to Hougang is not very far mah....!

The aunty who lost her job can easily find another if she is good in her skill and work.

U referring to hougang blk 203 coffee shop, beside the kovan interchange. The block no may be 202 or 203. I forgoten.

Weekend queue sibei tng... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

U referring to hougang blk 203 coffee shop, beside the kovan interchange. The block no may be 202 or 203. I forgoten.

I think should be blk 204, its a corner coffee shop with a big western food stall, and at night the "Tien Y Tien" zhi char stall (popular for its fish soup) will open.....

I think should be blk 204, its a corner coffee shop with a big western food stall, and at night the "Tien Y Tien" zhi char stall (popular for its fish soup) will open.....

Siao liao now all details revealed weekend queue will be even longer... [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

Siao liao now all details revealed weekend queue will be even longer... [sweatdrop]

Never mind lah. Got good stuff we must share the lobang.....

See you there this weekend. :D

Never mind lah. Got good stuff we must share the lobang.....

See you there this weekend. :D

But the Hougang original crew don't go where liao leh.

This present batch all youngsters.

Could it be that they actually moved to that Ubi stall TS was talking about?

i just ate at hougang on 27Oct, sunday.

ya...all young punk at the stall...dont know where is the ah lao and the auntie that used to serve at the stall.

Lol, morale of the story is 头手 should never only have foreigners?! Cause you never know nowadays when their work pass will never get renewed. Should have mixture of locals and foreigners.

Supercharged

Lol, morale of the story is 头手 should never only have foreigners?! Cause you never know nowadays when their work pass will never get renewed. Should have mixture of locals and foreigners.

should be all 100% local for local food

Scotts one still at Ion basement. The brother is at Bendemeer market.

kum sia!! bendemeer mkt is opposite Micron that one?

↡ Advertisement