My favorite beef noodle stall closing

Neost

oh! this one damm good!

I, [drivingcar] go to Ayer Hitam and Kluang very often, you need me to " 打 包 " few plastic containers for you ? [nod]

You heat up again with microwave owen and it taste same original like eating in the shop, no horse runs... 没 马 跑 [thumbsup]:wub:

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement

I, [drivingcar] go to Ayer Hitam and Kluang very often, you need me to " 打 包 " few plastic containers for you ? [nod]

You heat up again with microwave owen and it taste same original like eating in the shop, no horse runs... 没 马 跑 [thumbsup]:wub:

no need so ma fan lah. haha

thanks for offering though!

Hypersonic

No love lost..Standard dropped a lot...

The beef got lesser and lesser..

Chilli also need to beg for extra

• Praise 10

Hypersonic
(edited)

The daughter and her AM bf been increasing the prices so much so that it's almost double over normal bowl of beef noodles served elsewhere

No special ingredient....just frozen Brazil beef, dark soya sauce, MSG and their herbs

If the taste were still as good as the dad's standards...it still ok

But the people manning the stall are half bake PRC who knows crap about taste and over time...the original taste turned into sh.it

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

very soon the next news u will see someone take over.

If there's a fairly famous brand to be taken over, in such a competitive f&b environment. Not surprising.

they have made enough with least effort put in for past few years, close also no lose.

Turbocharged

The daughter and her AM bf been increasing the prices so much so that it's almost double over normal bowl of beef noodles served elsewhere

No special ingredient....just frozen Brazil beef, dark soya sauce, MSG and their herbs

If the taste were still as good as the dad's standards...it still ok

But the people manning the stall are half bake PRC who knows crap about taste and over time...the original taste turned into sh.it

Would not it taste like sh
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Any bro still single can tackle Tina, thinks she is single again....can get the secret recipe and a chio chio gal

post-131345-0-15646600-1556959191.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Actually. What she said is not incorrect. It's that with the current manpower crunch in f&b limiting permits and renewals. Eventually, Central kitchens and more commercially viable food preparation will be more the norm.

10-15 years ago, maybe central kitchen only some companies will have. Now it's part of most f&b outlet.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Normally, I will go to these 2 stalls for my Hainanese Beef noodles fix..

The all time best was opp Odeon cinema along the shop houses..think shop name was Hwa Heng..

Scotts Square one also not bad .. rast time

post-52390-0-16785600-1556965650_thumb.jpeg

post-52390-0-68098000-1556965658_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 10

:a-dinner:  Lunch at J&J next week Sir?

Normally, I will go to these 2 stalls for my Hainanese Beef noodles fix..

The all time best was opp Odeon cinema along the shop houses..think shop name was Hwa Heng..
Scotts Square one also not bad .. rast time

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

post-131345-0-25273900-1556966720_thumb.jpeg

Think the relatives has started a stall here

It at the corner nearer to guardians

Eaten once...not bad...without the Robert prices

• Praise 4

Actually. What she said is not incorrect. It's that with the current manpower crunch in f&b limiting permits and renewals. Eventually, Central kitchens and more commercially viable food preparation will be more the norm.

10-15 years ago, maybe central kitchen only some companies will have. Now it's part of most f&b outlet.

Central kitchen is necessary these days for F&B business to remain viable as putting your big ass freezers, fryers and cookers on prime real estate space costing $20-40 psf is going to kill you before the competition does. Central kitchen also allows operators to have a higher foreign labour quota, so it helps to deal somewhat with the current manpower crunch. Need to innovate, search for a niche or go high end... but high end is less scalable.

2 of my friends are running F&B business and they are always complaining of rent and manpower.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

End of the day , F & B needs FT to run the show..

They can work at least 12 hrs/ day - 6 days / wk...

Try asking Sgporeans to work..::))

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

Any bro still single can tackle Tina, thinks she is single again....can get the secret recipe and a chio chio gal

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Maybe must at least be a beefcake then haf chance.

Nope dont think so....the AM bf fat fat one

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1