• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
329 replies to this topic | 599 praises

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

Keira
  • Keira
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys, Need help on my fren's car which is stolen at JB. I noe chances of finding back is slim but we will try any channels that will helps.....Thank you very much!!!

Details as below:

SBX9703X

Honda Civic 3 door EG6

EG6 with EK9 Front

Yellow with CF Bonnet & boot

Blue sport rims

Spoon side mirrors

Last seen at Taman Sentosa near abalone mee store

Attached Thumbnails

• front.jpg
  • back.jpg

Edited by Keira, 04 November 2013 - 10:57 AM.

Datsun366 and slickshifters praised this

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys, Need help on my fren's car which is stolen at JB. I noe chances of finding back is slim but we will try any channels that will helps.....Thank you very much!!!

Details as below:

SBX9703X

Honda Civic 3 door EG6

EG6 with EK9 Front

Yellow with CF Bonnet & boot

Blue sport rims

Spoon side mirrors

dismantled liao lah.... or on the way to thailand....

1 Anonymous member praised this
back to the same old days ...

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

VenomMX
  • Premium member
    VenomMX
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Honda cars are targeted over there, sorry to say but the chances of you getting back the EG6 is close to zero. Having said that, I will keep a look out for the car when I go JB later.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

Mystupidger
  • Premium member
    Mystupidger
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

ur friend car park there still can kanna stolen, the thief damn lihai

eg the exos sound normally quite loud, start liao already can hear

normally i park my car at the place where i can see

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

will help to keep a lookout too as go in quite often.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

EG... its one of the most targeted cars..

initially i wanted to get but after hearing too many stories.. i didn't dare..

anyway i feel for your friend

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

Limpeh23
  • Premium member
    Limpeh23
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Sorry to hear about that, I just ate there as well a couple of days ago. If he parked somewhere near to the stall, should be quite visible, still can kena stolen, these thieves are really daring...

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Honda Civic 3 door EG6

Such an old model Honda still got people want in Thailand meh?

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sure or not stolen??? Or your friend sold the car to the Malaysian & declare kena stolen?? [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  

Mustank and 2 Anonymous members praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Thingy
  • Premium member
    Thingy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Sure or not stolen??? Or your friend sold the car to the Malaysian & declare kena stolen?? [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]  

You should join Police force... don't waste your talent...

Mustank and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Such an old model Honda still got people want in Thailand meh?

you be surprised how popular is this series..

minimum the cost is around RM30K and above, depending on the setup..

This is a beast.. i ever seen a convey of 30 EG series during my recent road trip..

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This is a beast.. i ever seen a convey of 30 EG series during my recent road trip..

They are all on the way to the scrapyard ? [laugh]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They are all on the way to the scrapyard ? [laugh]

cannot be.. too nice and well doll up to be at scrapyard..

since when malaysia scrapyard got business? only accident cars that beyond repair..

if given a chance, i would also like to own an EG6..

Vtech aka bullet..

bluey Tiko Ranger

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Insurance dont cover 2nd party, fire & theft for COE cars right?

Good luck finding back the stolen car.

Mustank praised this
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The demand is very high for this kind of cars over there !!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Keira
  • Keira
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys, thanks to help to look out the car, appreciated......

Car is not found yet....i think it gone for good...

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Simplecar
  • Premium member
    Simplecar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If people really did what you say, do they need to post in this forum? [hur]

You cannot worry enough. Do the necessary paperwork and move on. I believe it will need 6 months before you get your compensation for insurance.

Mustank praised this

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

TS can share if you have any security alarm or did u lock the door. I believe would be still in MY, unlike what other bros say that it would be shipped out, as i don't think they would want to smuggle such an old car( most likely is the local want ur engine for transplant). They usually target new toyota camry and hilux according to news report just my 2 cents.

I suggest you go lowyat forum and appeal for their help.

You need provide the time and date last seen

Edited by Rustyz, 04 November 2013 - 07:51 PM.

If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Insurance dont cover 2nd party, fire & theft for COE cars right?

Good luck finding back the stolen car.

Ins sud cover.

Last time my COE Corona also TPFT cover. Thats abt the best u can get for older cars.

The fire n theft only cover total loss.

Prob already stripped into little bits n pieces.

If u go around, u might find some of the bits being sold at some spareparts shops.

Or ws wil buy to repair damaged cars.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

KaKiLang
  • KaKiLang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That place frequent by many sg plate fast car, good shopping ground for them. I went there a few times already notice quite a few regular cars there.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Help, Needed, Car, stolen, Help and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users