Car reverse and knock

2cents

Juz saw it in FB...their reaction priceless..i tink she never check a car was behind her since she just drive in front of the pick up & tried to reverse..

So thought car juz bang in..

• Praise 2

I also kena before ....

Stupid Indonesian aunty driving the Mit Grandis reversed and hit my car when she was trying to get out from her lot (parallel parking). She wanted to drive off and i have to stand in front of her car to stop her.

Refused to pay for my repair and said that I knock into her... WTF, I wasnt even in my car. Stay in Aspen Height somemore, rich and super bo class. At the end, just claim from her insurance.

• Praise 2

I also kena before ....

Stupid Indonesian aunty driving the Mit Grandis reversed and hit my car when she was trying to get out from her lot (parallel parking). She wanted to drive off and i have to stand in front of her car to stop her.

Refused to pay for my repair and said that I knock into her... WTF, I wasnt even in my car. Stay in Aspen Height somemore, rich and super bo class. At the end, just claim from her insurance.

yah man why even bother to speak to these bitches... got video just go back AD and claim them gao gao....

• Praise 1

clear cut video. So should be quite easy to claim.

But, just curious... why follow the car so close?

Safer to leave a larger gap in future, just in case of such cuckoo drivers.

• Praise 1

wah lau.. at fault still wan to ask for witness.. when the man pointed out that he had a in-car camera, their reactions changed. #epic

The guy should not say he got in-car camera man.Let her lie and report lor. Let her in rude shocked when she want to claim you hitting her back and possible of kanna investigate for inflated claim if she does that.

• Praise 5

yah man why even bother to speak to these bitches... got video just go back AD and claim them gao gao....

That time no in-car video yet .....it more like words vs words. But I did take down the particulars of some of witness at the nearby kopi tiam.

Turbocharged

That time no in-car video yet .....it more like words vs words. But I did take down the particulars of some of witness at the nearby kopi tiam.

you manage to claim her successfully?

i am sure you got one now after this incident... find witness straight away is very important, even might not need their help but at least culprit wont dare to flip prata knowing you got witness...

The guy should not say he got in-car camera man.Let her lie and report lor. Let her in rude shocked when she want to claim you hitting her back and possible of kanna investigate for inflated claim if she does that.

These type of trash should be treated this way... double shock for them...

I would not explicitly inform the other party that I have an evidence video. This is because if the other party know he/she is at fault and there is video evidence, he/she might intentionally not report to insurance to prevent you from claiming. Just tell them you will let your insurer handle the case, no need to highlight there is video evidence. Everybody is suppose to be honest anyway. The other party may genuinely believe he/she did not do wrong, give them a chance to report accordingly.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2