• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
48 replies to this topic | 33 praises

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

OTOT
  • Premium member
    OTOT
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

OIC, I have an ATM card issued in 1989 (24 years liao) with magnetic strip partly stripped off and card cracked. Still can use except those new EZ Link top up machine which is giving me problem.

mine also the old magnetic strip since 1984. 

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

at least they are proactive in contacting the affected customers than act blur.

or taiji the problem say your car never maintain properly!

correct gesture by shell.

esso bestest lah. chop chop 17% off wif dbs esso plat. no need this card lah, that card lah, rebate lah, min purchase lah, add water lah.....

but I thought shell has 18% disc now. dbs esso like slowly losing the "priviledge" at esso le.

Every time we hear rumours about boleh land lup sup oil... Now our own petrol station kanna petrol chum chwee... Tortoise better not laugh at the terrapin for not having a tail!

lol people always say JB petrol chum chwee.. say here say there no prove.. now our own petrol station really chum chwee

Soya

Someone of your shd be using Citi Prestige Mastercard.

19.1%+3.5 Citi points (1.4 miles) + esso points.

which has better discount at esso now?

DBS Esso card or Citi Dividend?

Vega praised this

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mine also the old magnetic strip since 1984. 

Hmmm, should just endure and wait out since the debit card features is more risky than ATM card. <$100 purchase is wave and pay.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but I thought shell has 18% disc now. dbs esso like slowly losing the "priviledge" at esso le.

seehum's discount sibei ma fan lah. muz hv shell card lah, citi rebate onli valid till 31 dec lah, 5% dividend onli if pump >$50 lah and used to offset against next bill lah. so many layers macaim blardy taxi fare liddat.....  [dizzy]  [dizzy]

that's why i prefer esso dbs - chop chop 17% straight away, smiles points credit in the same card, no min purchase.  [thumbsup]

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For me, it's either SPC or EssoMobil. The rest are too complicated.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I was there to fill up just now. Needless to say. There were no cars there except mine.

I asked the cashier how they managed to trace the phone numbers of the drivers. I was told, shell cards, credit cards or vehicle numbers captured by the station cameras.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Picanto

should we avoid shell petrol for the next few days?

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

Jansonchua
  • Premium member
    Jansonchua
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

should we avoid shell petrol for the next few days?

Wait to see got discount anot then go back and pump... haha... If they want to resume consumer confidence, I think substantial discount to car owners is the way...

Glory, Glory Man United!!!

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

AneshMuniyandhi
  • Premium member
    AneshMuniyandhi
    1st Gear
    Author Image

maybe added Rain-X to Fuel tank, thinking its Fuel-X !!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Shell, petrol, Contaminated, with and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users