Shell 95 petrol - Contaminated with water!

Altivo

Talking about POSB ATM cards, saw their advertisement on free conversion to GO and Debit card. Any strings attached anot? Most important thing is, I don't want to pay any fees and annual charges.

dunno lei. my atm card comes wif the visa plat and smartchip function but asked them to deactivate so it's juz like any other dumb atm card now.

↡ Advertisement

Talking about POSB ATM cards, saw their advertisement on free conversion to GO and Debit card. Any strings attached anot? Most important thing is, I don't want to pay any fees and annual charges.

No need to do anything unless you KS and want to get the card replaced ASAP. Else, POSB will replace the existing ATM cards with the enhanced chip features in batches. Just wait for your turn..

No need to do anything unless you KS and want to get the card replaced ASAP. Else, POSB will replace the existing ATM cards with the enhanced chip features in batches. Just wait for your turn..

OIC, I have an ATM card issued in 1989 (24 years liao) with magnetic strip partly stripped off and card cracked. Still can use except those new EZ Link top up machine which is giving me problem.

OIC, I have an ATM card issued in 1989 (24 years liao) with magnetic strip partly stripped off and card cracked. Still can use except those new EZ Link top up machine which is giving me problem.

mine also the old magnetic strip since 1984.

at least they are proactive in contacting the affected customers than act blur.

or taiji the problem say your car never maintain properly!

correct gesture by shell.

esso bestest lah. chop chop 17% off wif dbs esso plat. no need this card lah, that card lah, rebate lah, min purchase lah, add water lah.....

but I thought shell has 18% disc now. dbs esso like slowly losing the "priviledge" at esso le.

Every time we hear rumours about boleh land lup sup oil... Now our own petrol station kanna petrol chum chwee... Tortoise better not laugh at the terrapin for not having a tail!

lol people always say JB petrol chum chwee.. say here say there no prove.. now our own petrol station really chum chwee

Soya

Someone of your shd be using Citi Prestige Mastercard.

19.1%+3.5 Citi points (1.4 miles) + esso points.

which has better discount at esso now?

DBS Esso card or Citi Dividend?

• Praise 1

mine also the old magnetic strip since 1984.

Hmmm, should just endure and wait out since the debit card features is more risky than ATM card. <$100 purchase is wave and pay.

but I thought shell has 18% disc now. dbs esso like slowly losing the "priviledge" at esso le.

seehum's discount sibei ma fan lah. muz hv shell card lah, citi rebate onli valid till 31 dec lah, 5% dividend onli if pump >$50 lah and used to offset against next bill lah. so many layers macaim blardy taxi fare liddat..... [dizzy][dizzy]

that's why i prefer esso dbs - chop chop 17% straight away, smiles points credit in the same card, no min purchase. [thumbsup]

I was there to fill up just now. Needless to say. There were no cars there except mine.

I asked the cashier how they managed to trace the phone numbers of the drivers. I was told, shell cards, credit cards or vehicle numbers captured by the station cameras.

should we avoid shell petrol for the next few days?

Wait to see got discount anot then go back and pump... haha... If they want to resume consumer confidence, I think substantial discount to car owners is the way...