No more Corolla Altis?

Butakim

2014 Altis is already out in Taiwan.

Exterior is nice! But interior is a disappointing.

Note: the model review here is 1.8.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JyxtGHgUUFw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What happened? Interior like Datsun 120Y?

oh ok...got it. The 2014 Altis has reached Taiwan.

Review on the 1.8L.

What happened? Interior like Datsun 120Y?

Well, i can't help comparing it to the K3. So it looks like light years behind.

Edited by Swifter78

i went down yesterday and was told official launch at around mid-jan2014 at thailand... if now book, "might" get it before CNY... .. can place $2K booking now, select color and configuration... when pricing is out later, can take or dont take with full refund......

oh ok...got it. The 2014 Altis has reached Taiwan.

Review on the 1.8L.

Well, i can't help comparing it to the K3. So it looks like light years behind.

tested drove the K3..... :wub: very nice B&B car...... [drivingcar]

Hmm, after watching the review.. I think Hyundai and KIA both offers better interior and overall package..

But of cuz, yet to test the car shouldn't make too much comments. Once reached our shores, I think will head down to the showroom to take a look..

Maybe do a little test drive..

Hmm, after watching the review.. I think Hyundai and KIA both offers better interior and overall package..

But of cuz, yet to test the car shouldn't make too much comments. Once reached our shores, I think will head down to the showroom to take a look..

Maybe do a little test drive..

The only thing i like about altis is good fc and cheap parts. Drivng wise i find hyundai is more 'stable' than altis during high speed.

More important thing is suspension. If got suspension like from Auris, good! If it's the typical thrashy torsion beam from T, then [thumbsdown]

Auris is for European market, handling is important for them.

While Altis is for Asean market, suppose to be a cheap point A to B car. Don't expect too much for good suspension.

Typically in the past during Getz/matix, era, same cc, Korean cost less but when time to change spares = refund back. Also higher FC.

But now, Korean 1.6 daringly priced like Toyota 1.6. In this case does it mean, Korean FC can now match Jap's FC & cost of spares like Jap's ?

Price is great also. i30 already going at 148K, more ex than Auris. [rolleyes]

How come i30 so exxpensive? But i see the price for elantra, how come basic and elite model difference so big? $120k vs $147k?

i30 is a better built car with better quality plastics and fittings compared to elantra

Too bad i30 is a hatchback car, and has small boot area as compared to elantra.

↡ Advertisement