2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

good news for future C class owners but not for future S class owners, this is just like A4 and A8 and that point of time in mcf many people say Audi designers has run out of ideas. What about this?

Not only Audi cars all look the same, I find BMW and Volvo into that too. The 3 and 5 series also look alike, especially from rear. Volvo S60 and S80 at one point also look identical, can't tell from far.

Do you guys realise that the new C class is always launched soon after the new S class, and the C class looks like a miniature of the S class? In contrast, the E class seems to be a stand alone sedan model.

• Praise 1

Lovely design!!

Much better looking than current model .

Well done !!

Looks good. Hope they don't put that tiny dick-like antenna behind though! The fin antenna look is so passe liao... only BMW insists on it... but thank goodness they deleted it from the current 6 series.

Read from a local car magazine reporting that the coming C class steering wheel is not alight straight for RHD model. Anybody can shred some light on this ?

saw on the road, look better on pix.

looks strange in real, Over designed.

I thought it has yet to be launched in SG?

UK not launched yet ... and the car in Singapore ???

I suspect that the car was W222.... the C class has always been the scale down ... S class.

• Praise 1

I suspect that the car was W222.... the C class has always been the scale down ... S class.

cant be a W222 as it is too small. PI imported???

(edited)

On sale from the spring of 2014, first UK deliveries of the new C-Class are in June'14, PI cars should reach SG by Q3 and C&C by Q4 '2014

http://www.carpages.co.uk/mercedes_benz/mercedes-benz-c-class-review-part-1-01-05-14.asp

Edited by Amazon777

On sale from the spring of 2014, first UK deliveries of the new C-Class are in June'14, PI cars should reach SG by Q3 and C&C by Q4 '2014

http://www.carpages.co.uk/mercedes_benz/mercedes-benz-c-class-review-part-1-01-05-14.asp

Germany is left hand drive ... so countries with left hand drive will get the car before those driving on the right.

UK is probably the first right hand drive country int he world to get the car first. 3rd/4th Q ... about right. PI will get is earlier but definitely not now.