2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

Bear in mind that CLA is based on A-class. It should not be confused with C-class sedan.

With the decline in COE, very soon C-class will be below $200k, E-class below $300k and S-class below $400k, assuming we are talking about the basic model of each.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

saw on the road, look better on pix.

looks strange in real, Over designed.

Not quite possible to see a RHD new c class as it has not started production yet. It will be produce in Merc South Africa plant only from Sep onwards. Most probably you saw the new s-class :)

Not quite possible to see a RHD new c class as it has not started production yet. It will be produce in Merc South Africa plant only from Sep onwards. Most probably you saw the new s-class :)

My bad there,i believe what i saw was a C class CLS which really confuse me.

This one...

post-25943-0-58904400-1400397574.jpeg

A PI manage to secure 2 units new 2014 W205 C200 AMG manufactured in Germany, car is now in UK port and will en-route to SG in 1 month time. Asking $200k, estimate OMV $40k. Anyone game enough to be the pioneer batch.

My bad there,i believe what i saw was a C class CLS which really confuse me.

This one...

Bro, thats a CLA. No such model as C Class CLS. Lolx! :D

A PI manage to secure 2 units new 2014 W205 C200 AMG manufactured in Germany, car is now in UK port and will en-route to SG in 1 month time. Asking $200k, estimate OMV $40k. Anyone game enough to be the pioneer batch.

Do you think they will bring in 1.6A? So can be cat a?

Do you think they will bring in 1.6A? So can be cat a?

I don't think the c class have the 1.6 na 122bhp variant.

• Praise 1

Base on 40k OMV and current 68k COE, the cost is about 168k. Profit 32k. Pricing quite reasonable. I suspect C&C will price it at least 10k higher.

Base on 40k OMV and current 68k COE, the cost is about 168k. Profit 32k. Pricing quite reasonable. I suspect C&C will price it at least 10k higher.

If the COE drop to $30K, hopefully this car can sells at $160K or less.

If the COE drop to $30K, hopefully this car can sells at $160K or less.

the previous c180 cgi hit omv as low as 27k......so...i thk at coe 30k, it wil b lower...

the previous c180 cgi hit omv as low as 27k......so...i thk at coe 30k, it wil b lower...

I think he is referring to the C200.

If COE is 30k, C200 should cost 160-165k and C180 should cost 135-140k.

Heard it will be 3rd Q 2014.

3rd Qtr means anytime from next mth liao.

Interested to see the pricing and also if there will be a 1.6 < 130hp??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3