Used Nissan Sylphy 2.0A

Pss2

I am thinking of getting a used 2006~07 Sylphy 2.0A. Is this car made in Japan or Thailand? Since this car has been around for some time, what is the most common problem with this car?

↡ Advertisement

I am thinking of getting a used 2006~07 Sylphy 2.0A. Is this car made in Japan or Thailand? Since this car has been around for some time, what is the most common problem with this car?

Comfirmed Made in Japan,Japanese car not much problem,maybe a little bit heavy on fuel,expect..9km/L.

wise choice... [drivingcar]

That's exactly my ride. A second hand mid-07 Sylphy 2.0. Driving it for the past 8 mths. 10-12km /ltr depending on road conditions. It's second handed so I accepted ... a few things cocked up, or I should say, have wear and tear and needed replacing. So far, air con compressor, radiator, did a thorough professional shampooing of the leather seats, disinfecting the air con, interior steam clean. Have some unexplained bumps (like boils) on the dashboard, some marks I couldn't remove on the hard plastic areas - overall nothing I can't live with. Love the large space in there, memory seat position, keyless entry (though sometimes it's not that sensitive when I'm starting the engine, once in 30 times, it's ok lah), simple controls (yes, too many bells & whistles confuses me!). For this price. I'm happy. Let me know if you'd like to know more. Did I say large interior, for this size? That sealed the deal for me.

Above all, remember, it's 2nd handed. Accept that there will be some cock ups. Factor in 3-4K in your short term post sale cash outlay for repairs/replacements. Life ain't perfect. Lesser stress this way. Even if you buy new, also got problem. So what if you get to send in to AD to fix. A problem's still a problem (still wastes your time) no matter how you cut and dice it.

That's exactly my ride. A second hand mid-07 Sylphy 2.0. Driving it for the past 8 mths. 10-12km /ltr depending on road conditions. It's second handed so I accepted ... a few things cocked up, or I should say, have wear and tear and needed replacing. So far, air con compressor, radiator, did a thorough professional shampooing of the leather seats, disinfecting the air con, interior steam clean. Have some unexplained bumps (like boils) on the dashboard, some marks I couldn't remove on the hard plastic areas - overall nothing I can't live with. Love the large space in there, memory seat position, keyless entry (though sometimes it's not that sensitive when I'm starting the engine, once in 30 times, it's ok lah), simple controls (yes, too many bells & whistles confuses me!). For this price. I'm happy. Let me know if you'd like to know more. Did I say large interior, for this size? That sealed the deal for me.

Above all, remember, it's 2nd handed. Accept that there will be some c--k ups. Factor in 3-4K in your short term post sale cash outlay for repairs/replacements. Life ain't perfect. Lesser stress this way. Even if you buy new, also got problem. So what if you get to send in to AD to fix. A problem's still a problem (still wastes your time) no matter how you cut and dice it.

Will send in to workshop to check if need to do any repair. More worry on the engine and aircon since car left with 2~3 years. Can be headache if problem arise after driven for a year when car left with 1 more year to scrap.

On hindsight, that is a brilliant idea. After my replacements, I made a pact with my workshop to send in my next potential purchase to him first!

↡ Advertisement