RIMS! RIMS! Alfa Romeo RIMS!

Toeyritztt

Think it shld weigh abt the same....

Thanks sir. Are there other rims that are suitable for our 159? Seems to be quite hard to find as the PCD is apparently quite rare.

Anyway, will send you a PM regarding your Superturismo ;)

Edited by Hexy

I like the one with the deep dish, but I am not sure how its going to fit into the 159.... 9" width leh...

Nice! 9J wld probably protrude out "just a little"...haha...which Im perfectly ok with. Love it! Quite a similar look to my previous Siena 18s..on my 156... [nod]

i ordered a set of Asso Partire rims from their online shop yesterday. don't understand a word of Jap, just hantam through their website.

now waiting for them to open shop on 6 Jan and quote me for shipping.

i ordered a set of Asso Partire rims from their online shop yesterday. don't understand a word of Jap, just hantam through their website.

That's awesome.

Must take picture

Partire rims...those are forged arent they? Pretty nice sets...think 2 previous 147 owners had them too...those classic design ones. Sadly one of them couldnt get it fitted after he upgraded to the Brembo330 BBK.. nice rims nonetheless...

Partire rims...those are forged arent they? Pretty nice sets...think 2 previous 147 owners had them too...those classic design ones. Sadly one of them couldnt get it fitted after he upgraded to the Brembo330 BBK.. nice rims nonetheless...

they are cast rims, but still pretty light.

they cannot clear 330 brembos? omg... wanted to get these rims so that i can do the 330 conversion [smallcry]

they are cast rims, but still pretty light.

they cannot clear 330 brembos? omg... wanted to get these rims so that i can do the 330 conversion [smallcry]

I'd suggest u check with them on the offsets available...then easier to decide and plan..

I'd suggest u check with them on the offsets available...then easier to decide and plan..

they replied today. the rims will clear 330mm calipers, and they will ship out on Wed.

the scary thing is i don't know what the carriage will cost me. i'm using Tenso to handle the international shipping.

they replied today. the rims will clear 330mm calipers, and they will ship out on Wed.

the scary thing is i don't know what the carriage will cost me. i'm using Tenso to handle the international shipping.

When you get the 330mm calipers, remember to get it with the knuckle, if not you won't be able to mount it.

and with 330mm calipers, you might find it a bit tougher to accelerate to over come the inertia. Most times the 305mm ones are good enough, when you use very good pads and discs, as the car is light enough :)

When you get the 330mm calipers, remember to get it with the knuckle, if not you won't be able to mount it.

and with 330mm calipers, you might find it a bit tougher to accelerate to over come the inertia. Most times the 305mm ones are good enough, when you use very good pads and discs, as the car is light enough :)

i was told the knuckles are not necessary, but brackets need to be made. actually i wanted to get the 305mm to keep unsprung weight down, but i read that AR ditched the 305mm after only 1-2 years (2002-03) because of warping problem. that's why late model 3.2s were fitted with 330mm.

another option is to get brand new customised BBKs, save all the trouble. but i can only afford the Taiwanese brands. and they don't look as good as the AR Brembos.

i was told the knuckles are not necessary, but brackets need to be made. actually i wanted to get the 305mm to keep unsprung weight down, but i read that AR ditched the 305mm after only 1-2 years (2002-03) because of warping problem. that's why late model 3.2s were fitted with 330mm.

another option is to get brand new customised BBKs, save all the trouble. but i can only afford the Taiwanese brands. and they don't look as good as the AR Brembos.

If it's 305 mm, I think it's a direct bolt on. If it's 330.... Either the knuckle off the car or new brackets.

Not sure about the warping cause I've not come across it. The others with that set up should chip in if they can.

If the car is being scrapped. . Get it with the knuckle. Better for you.

↡ Advertisement