RIMS! RIMS! Alfa Romeo RIMS!

Toeyritztt

If it's 305 mm, I think it's a direct bolt on. If it's 330.... Either the knuckle off the car or new brackets.

Not sure about the warping cause I've not come across it. The others with that set up should chip in if they can.

If the car is being scrapped. . Get it with the knuckle. Better for you.

Yup, best to get it with the knuckle-arm ...as u save the hassle of fabricating new brackets. If not, then new brackets are needed, and only few garages can do a precision-cut bracket.

Aftermarket Taiwan BBKs are as good now, some are forged too...and quite a few of us here are on them...from 330mm to 380mm..no issues with them set.

↡ Advertisement

Yup, best to get it with the knuckle-arm ...as u save the hassle of fabricating new brackets. If not, then new brackets are needed, and only few garages can do a precision-cut bracket.

Aftermarket Taiwan BBKs are as good now, some are forged too...and quite a few of us here are on them...from 330mm to 380mm..no issues with them set.

i committed to some 330mm brembos from a GT 3.2 being broken in UK, hub carriers and all so it will be a direct fit.

adding on to the Asso rims i ordered, doing CPR on my piggy bank now [sweatdrop]

i committed to some 330mm brembos from a GT 3.2 being broken in UK, hub carriers and all so it will be a direct fit.

adding on to the Asso rims i ordered, doing CPR on my piggy bank now [sweatdrop]

That's a good move...get the whole set, less headache..just swap-n-play... haha. Wonder whats the freight like? Coz the knuckle & all wont be that light weight... [jawdrop]

That's a good move...get the whole set, less headache..just swap-n-play... haha. Wonder whats the freight like? Coz the knuckle & all wont be that light weight... [jawdrop]

gbp100 to ship everything. quite reasonable for the usually insane UK rates because the whole lot must weigh at least 40-50kg.

the wheels arrived, but no time to change yet. in case anyone is interested to order, the shipping cost (thru Tenso) is $500+ for a set of 4 17". shipping time is 4 days from Japan to your home. no GST incurred as they are considered 4 separate items (but maybe i was lucky).

i weighed them on my bathroom scale and it read 7kg exactly (supposed to be 6kg+), not bad for 17"x7.5" cast rims. i will weigh the horseshoes when they come off.

the wheels arrived, but no time to change yet. in case anyone is interested to order, the shipping cost (thru Tenso) is $500+ for a set of 4 17". shipping time is 4 days from Japan to your home. no GST incurred as they are considered 4 separate items (but maybe i was lucky).

i weighed them on my bathroom scale and it read 7kg exactly (supposed to be 6kg+), not bad for 17"x7.5" cast rims. i will weigh the horseshoes when they come off.

No GST..? Yepp, ure lucky! haha....

share some pics of the Asso, bro...! :wub:

(edited)

[bounce1] FOR SALE: A159 Q2 Original Rims 17inch. Comes with 1.5yr old Continental tyres - 225/50/17

Newly resprayed to Gun-Metal Metallic with high-quality clear coating. Condition: 9.9/10... [thumbsup]

Cash & Carry. Interested please contact 8112-9977, thanks.

post-610-0-25073200-1393979269_thumb.jpg

post-610-0-60623300-1393979294_thumb.jpg

Edited by Toeyritztt

[bounce1] FOR SALE: A159 Q2 Original Rims 17inch. Comes with 1.5yr old Continental tyres - 225/50/17

Newly resprayed to Gun-Metal Metallic with high-quality clear coating. Condition: 9.9/10... [thumbsup]

Refreshing this post A159 Rims For Sale.....

post-610-0-24994100-1398529465_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

For sale $800, used Prodrive GC-07J 17.7.5 PCD:5x98 (Alfa 147/156) British Black. Scrapping car soon, need to swap wheels and buyer pay for swap fee. Interested call me at 98308788 for viewing.

post-81475-0-13107400-1400245398_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stv147

Neutral Newbie

Anyway going for scrap just buy a set of steel rim with used tyres also can. Drilled to 5 x 98 if cannot find correct PCD. But heartache to see lah.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

My Prodrive rims have been reserved. Sorry..

Some of the other parts for de-kit if anyone is interested. My car is a pre-facelift 147 Selespeed coming to 10years with low mileage 110k km only.

1. BMC CDA - 5years

2. Koni FSD - 3years

3. Novitec strut bar

4. Novitec sport pedals

5. 2k+ Audison 3-way sound system

6. Qiulietta QV side emblems

7. New selespeed pump (changed mid 2013).

8. A set of unused Bosch Aerotwin wipers.

Sms me at 98308788 for details. I stay at Ang Mo Kio central.

↡ Advertisement