Dear CPF: Give Me Back My Money!

Turbocharged
Extracted for your reading convenience.

The English is powerful, isn't it?

I need to check dictionary.

------excerpt of Ms Tan's reply----

Thank you for feeling sorry for my family’s circumstances and not lifting a finger to help. Your copied and pasted answer to my 2nd appeal is unbelievable, appalling, and unacceptable. Egomania is another surplus attitude, on top of the already overflowing mentally handicapped synonyms your reply exhibited.

My family circumstances are only possible due to PAP’s policies. You have just added another layer to the already miserable circumstances that we are struggling with. You have topped in your obsession to blindly follow a set of protocols above and over humanity.

I often find myself castigating my government, the PAP, perhaps in excessive, the reasons are the perversion of wisdom, the perversion of insights the “shirk and wash your hands off” smug attitudes of a person, like yourself, that most if not all of those working in these government institutions displayed.

My castigations are often in reaction to the unwarranted apotheosis of my government at the hands of fawning supporters. The supporters unstated claim to self-worth is inextricably linked to jumping onto the great bandwagon march towards leeching off our current parasite friendly system.

Below are some questions I would like you to answer:

1. Do you consider your recommendation to reconsider going to social welfare instead of using my own CPF funds an emphasis on moral decay and corruption?

2. Are you doing justice to the taxpayers’ money? Do you see a money crisis here?

3. Integrity is scarce in Singapore, today, perhaps, the scarcest. By extension, there is a surplus of incompetence, negligence, corruption, slackness, weakness, stupidity, immorality, indifference, carelessness, irresponsibility, ignorance and egomania to name just a few. Do you agree that these surpluses are DANGEROUS and DISASTROUS when dominant in places of Authority?

4. When you hold our funds beyond age 55 without our consent, is this purposive behaviour considered a violation of human rights? Are we a democratic society? Can we take part in policy making especially when it involves our retirement, after spending our prime years supporting the health of our nation’s GDP?

5. You reflected a trailhead character (oppressive high handed way) very typical of our various institutions when you sidestepped your duty, evading responsibilities with your “shirk and wash your hands off” attitude. When you directed me to the hospital and healthcare provider, not under mainstream, are you not aware that Medisave does not cover alternative medicine? What is your intent?

6. My current health state, chronic fatigue, besides being a punching bag for Ian’s frequent violent outbursts, is largely caused by frustration, resentment, anger, hatred and having to deal with people like you over and over again. Explaining my situation to the various institutions, with their high turnover rate is a nightmare. Do you not feel that we are being bullied? Muted?

7. There are 3 classes of people in society. One, those who can see. Two, those who can see when shown and Three, those who cannot see even when shown. Which class do you belong to?

At this point in writing, Ian, is going through mental and emotional upheaval. The drug, Quetiapine, that was prescribed by IMH in replacement for Risperidone (almost killed Ian) is not working and in fact, is causing the very psychosis disorder that Ian is trying to come out of, namely, bipolar and schizophrenic disorders.

I repeat and highlight in bold here.

In the event that Ian commits suicide, kills someone or is killed, I will hold all relevant persons and ministries accountable for failing to release my funds for his alternative medical treatments.

I WILL LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED IN MY QUEST FOR JUSTICE!

If I have to, I will spend the rest of my life doing only one thing. Seek justice for my son!

I WILL PROTECT IAN WITH MY LIFE!

Concurrently, I am taking up the compensation issues with SCDF for negligence. There is no one educated who is not ready to stand and defend integrity whenever it exists. For the safety of our boys, to prevent unnecessary death and recurrent family’s woes like ours, I have a moral duty to speak up.

Below are some of the options I have and your reply will determine which I should embark on:

1. Bring to light our family circumstances and appeal to the public for funds.

2. Publish a non-fiction book titled “Living In The Dark Side of Singapore” to generate income.

3. Start a National/International conversation regarding policies concerning NS and CPF in Singapore.

4. Join the late Lawrence Lau, add on the ever-increasing rate of suicide and make the void deck of Block 210 Petir Road, a hot spot for death by jumping, if all else failed.

Your immediate reply, from a person who is capable of critical thinking, is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best,

Carena

P/S your copied and pasted response to my 2nd appeal has added another dimension to my already filled to the brim documented correspondence from various institutions in Singapore. Thank you:-)

(edited)

Can You trust the CPF and LHL?

If He Cannot Follow His late Father, Lee Kuan Yew's Wish to Demolish An Old House,

What Makes You Think He Will Keep His Promise To You And Me?   <_<

CPF payout: Decision can be made any time from age 65

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/cpf-payout-decision-can-be-made-any-time-from-age-65?fbclid=IwAR1CMXgTUffYS3UqPS0nLa9YNXuXuZzANHRLF4AvowUzg9Tuy_LIFGb0ePY

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 3

Brainless 69.9% living in denial will trust this dishonourable clown [dizzy]

Cumming erection this clown will still win and continue to enjoy billions and trillions  [shakehead]

Legal ponzi fund and nepotism and corruption  [knife]

FT living here also think SG is a slump  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

(edited)

70-year-old Singaporean’s retirement payouts will end in May even though he has $67,562 in his CPF account

"Does CPF expect me to die in three months therefore I don’t need money for expenses?" says Michael Toh

http://theindependent.sg/70-year-old-singaporeans-retirement-payouts-will-end-in-may-even-though-he-has-67562-in-his-cpf-account/?fbclid=IwAR3gS97gXxdgF_Y-u1ffqPsZWhLlnZI99npJaeMemLhRpxQ7maHiGERkzGQ

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 1

raising the retirement age is easy. Getting companies to employed passed 55 should be the conversation that she should be touching on and how the company will get huge tax rebate for employing locals.

70-year-old Singaporean’s retirement payouts will end in May even though he has $67,562 in his CPF account

"Does CPF expect me to die in three months therefore I don’t need money for expenses?" says Michael Toh

http://theindependent.sg/70-year-old-singaporeans-retirement-payouts-will-end-in-may-even-though-he-has-67562-in-his-cpf-account/?fbclid=IwAR3gS97gXxdgF_Y-u1ffqPsZWhLlnZI99npJaeMemLhRpxQ7maHiGERkzGQ

Not enough infor to know his lifestyle or his financial plan that led him to this situation.

But from the brief splash of information, it would seem that he had good intention and planned not to owe anyone anything and hence he can work how he wants to and how he wish.

Because his home is paid and there seems to be little or no liability.

The mismatch of expectation than would be, asset rich, cash poor.

The majority apparently disagree with you. Next GE the majority will still vote his party in. They trust that their money is in safe hands.

No one will vote for a man they cannot trust.

If He Cannot Follow His late Father, Lee Kuan Yew's Wish to Demolish An Old House,

What Makes You Think He Will Keep His Promise To You And Me?   <_<

CPF payout: Decision can be made any time from age 65

https://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/cpf-payout-decision-can-be-made-any-time-from-age-65?fbclid=IwAR1CMXgTUffYS3UqPS0nLa9YNXuXuZzANHRLF4AvowUzg9Tuy_LIFGb0ePY

The majority apparently disagree with you. Next GE the majority will still vote his party in. They trust that their money is in safe hands.

No one will vote for a man they cannot trust.

Whatever! I gave up hope in this country already.  <_<

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

got 1 keyboard warrior supposedly opposition supporter already said the opposition candidates are a joke.

think everyone wants another set of elite scholars and generals to vote for to take over and change govt

换汤不换药

Whatever! I gave up hope in this country already.  <_<

Would you consider to migrate? The upside is can take out all $$$ from CPF.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Who is in charge of policies for CPF ??????

Now the HDB man says can use CPF to buy old flats another time the MOM charbo said not raising CPF Life drawdown ages ....... another time .... another time .......

Who?? ........ Who is drawing the policies for (CPF) retirement??

• Praise 2

Who is in charge of policies for CPF ??????

Now the HDB man says can use CPF to buy old flats another time the MOM charbo said not raising CPF Life drawdown ages ....... another time .... another time .......

Who?? ........ Who is drawing the policies for (CPF) retirement??

Prata flip flip and flip...

Uniquely $ingapore!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2