Men Selling Body Parts, To Buy Girlfriend Designer Bag

Kho

Wow, that’s….um…sweet? There’s been a frightening trend lately: The price of designer handbags and purses skyrocketing and more women wanting them. The victims: The poor men who have to try to satisfy those women. Apparently, some of them have been going to some extremes to make their “other half” happy. According to a recent University of Minnesota study, “The researchers said that some women no longer acquire designer handbags only to improve themselves but to signal to potential women rivals that their partners are devoted to them.” Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that means women want a badge of honor, a tag that reads “Whipped” and “Mine” in the form of a $2,000 Fendi bag.

Hermes-Kelly-bag.jpg

One guy, a 27-year-old man only identified by his last name, Park, had this to add: “Some time ago, I sold one of my kidneys to get money to buy a Hermes Kelly bag as a present for my girlfriend for our first anniversary.” MEN ARE SELLING BODY PARTS NOW, to buy a THING! Park worked multiple jobs over 3 months, became a private tutor, and then settled on a note in a general hospital that read ‘LOOKING FOR HUMAN ORGANS.’ The best part comes when Park adds: “I broke up with her after that, and I regret doing such a thing.” Their love didn’t last, but he will forever NOT have a body part. Korean men are dealing with price increases (designer brands costing millions of won), Korea’s sluggish economy, and now, the looming holiday season. SOURCE: Korea Times Post to Facebook

READ MORE AT 247 Asian Media: 24-7kpop.com/2013/11/14/men-jumping-hoops-selling-body-parts-buy-girlfriends-designer-bags/

[jawdrop]

Edited by Kho
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

possible leh, had a distant relative who went Cheena for transplant. Total cost about $40k SGD as per 5-6 yrs ago.

ermmm......12K Organ Market Value + 12K corruption + 12K Coe + 4k Top Up = $40k

• Praise 1

actually not sure if donate sperm in SG got incentive or not. Can check... [grin]

i heard the incentive is get to watch AV legally and endorsed by govt

:D

"Regardless of nationality or race, there is no boundary to Kum Gong-ness."

took the words right out of my mouth~!

I can never understand why people are paying so much money for a chai nah made of animal skin~! [sweat]

Guy is korean, girl should be korean too.

and the best part is “I broke up with her after that, and I regret doing such a thing.”

[dizzy][dizzy]

↡ Advertisement