Bribery for jobs at MNC in Singapore

Kezg1

In Greece, you need to bribe to get a job in the public sector.

Look what happen to them.

so FT need to bribe to work in SG pte sector? our pte sector must be super efficient...

can't wait till the public sector gets outsourced too.. [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If involve them they will check on everybody in the company to make sure and it's very disruptive to the company. I dun think the boss will want this option. Moreover MOM will not be notified. MOM checks are quite lax coz too many foreigners to check on. Those criminals will be able to enter sgp and continue work. If straight away they are blacklisted by MOM they want to enter it will be tough unless they change their identity.

Which boss wants government oversight on their company? If I boss and got problem like this, I also don't want my operations to be disturbed mah..

My visiting angmoh colleague commented today that Changi Business Park looks like Chennai Business Park. Wtf!

How i responsed? Just smile.....

• Praise 3

Nothing wrong but though that it is suppose that foreigners will only needed or work in jobs that locals dont want to do?! So i guess now even HR job can also find traces of foreigners?! But if they are professional enough, foreigners sure can work in HR, but many times i really wonder how professional are these people?! Just like this case.

Now i know how come people always complaint how come no locals apply for a particular job?!

Basket this is how these ingrates repay our kindness for taking them in..shredding all resumes from singaporeans..hope their fingers rot deep deep with maggots infesting them..da hell with them [thumbsdown]

• Praise 4

In Greece, you need to bribe to get a job in the public sector.

Look what happen to them.

same with Pinoy land and ABNN land, Pinoy land not only bribe, you must be "family"... same as ABNN land... bribery from top to bottom...

• Praise 2

same with Pinoy land and ABNN land, Pinoy land not only bribe, you must be "family"... same as ABNN land... bribery from top to bottom...

I think this is happening everywhere. Just that it takes on a slightly different form and maybe a more legal sounding names..... Just take away the outside, you will see the true colour.

• Praise 1

My visiting angmoh colleague commented today that Changi Business Park looks like Chennai Business Park. Wtf!

Wait till he comes to IBP [grin]

Wait till he comes to IBP [grin]

IBP is already correctly named as "International", Changi one needs to rename as Chennai...... [:p]

Edited by Kangadrool

EDMW?

Until I see police reporting on this, I don't trust much of what comes from EDMW..

should such events really got reported, what are the chances that it will be broadcast as loud as the hawker centres ceiling? or would it be swept under the table.

And many of them live in a nearby Condo known as "Mumbai" Park... [grin]

The case true or not, i think the person should have report them to MOM, so that these foreigners will get blacklist.

But until now i still dont understand how come HR can have foreigners? Dont tell me HR job also no locals want to do ar?!

Cost cutting to the max.

Heard of virtual or outsourced HR?

Try visiting Tampines Central near Telepark side during tea break hours.

Cost cutting to the max.

Heard of virtual or outsourced HR?

Try visiting Tampines Central near Telepark side during tea break hours.

lol...all really having afternoon tea like in Indiaaaaaa....lol

↡ Advertisement