• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
102 replies to this topic | 247 praises

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys, anyone here bought stuff for your car over at daiso?

I recently bought their Deodorizer and car hook. Really a worth buy as it is only 2bucks and worth every penny. 

Anyone try their grooming product before? I quite skeptical. hehe. Wanna wait for reviews!

2cents and Bobby_tan praised this

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

only bought 3 items before..that was about a year ago..car sear hooks(for takeaway food), mobile phone holder for smartphone & micro-fiber cloth to wipe vehicle's interior..all functioning well

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Carmour
  • Premium member
    Carmour
    5th Gear
    Author Image

pc_600x450.jpg

Daiso $2. Elsewhere is always $2.20 and above!

Help me, and I will thank you.
Constructive & helpful replies, I will PRAISE.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

pc_600x450.jpg

omg dis is one love! 

petrol station $2.50 ...  [sleeping]

五月天-純真

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think their reflective cover to protect the dashboard is quite worth.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guys, anyone here bought stuff for your car over at daiso?

I recently bought their Deodorizer and car hook. Really a worth buy as it is only 2bucks and worth every penny. 

Anyone try their grooming product before? I quite skeptical. hehe. Wanna wait for reviews!

i nowaday e shopping

buy from amazon and taobao

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i nowaday e shopping

buy from amazon and taobao

mai get addicted from taobao

I help a lot people to save by intro to them and end up spend more..LOL

Mustank and 2cents praised this

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if i can buy their cheap cooking oil use sea shipping, i mai tu liao!!!! [sly]

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    Author Image

pc_600x450.jpg

Haha! I also always buy this to eat whenever i got pass by Daiso!

I think their reflective cover to protect the dashboard is quite worth.

Haha. Thanks bro! But i lazy to put it whenever i park my car. Got to scrap liao anyway. left 2 more years only. haha.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] 

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

i find some of the plate and bowl (japanese style) quite worth it, also some stationery boxes are comparably cheaper.

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think you better put. 2 years say long not long, say short not short. Plus by the time you want to sell to dealer, they will sure find ways to kpkb to press down the price so don't give them any excuse, just invest $2 and get the cover to use.

Haha. Thanks bro! But i lazy to put it whenever i park my car. Got to scrap liao anyway. left 2 more years only. haha.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When I just found about taobao I really spent alot.  [sweatdrop]  Really easy to keep shopping there cuz so many things to get.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Dark
  • Dark
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If can buy 3 or more items instead of 1 for the same price, why not? Better than paying to the landlords.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

pc_600x450.jpg

This is nice. I saw ntuc $2.50.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

buy cooking oil from china. u gotta be kidding me  [speechless]

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    Author Image

When I just found about taobao I really spent alot.  [sweatdrop]  Really easy to keep shopping there cuz so many things to get.

Same here. I like buy from taobao everytime my previous shipment arrive. haha. like a top up habit sia!!!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not for me to use one
Is for truck to use one [laugh]

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not for me to use one
Is for truck to use one [laugh]

Your truck can use hawker centre recycled goreng pisang oil. Mixed with diesel. Vroom vromm.....

Now I switched to using butter for cooking.  [thumbsup] No cow run.

Some tools are worth buying like flexible magnetic pickup tool for picking up dropped screws and nuts in obscure corners. 

Mustank praised this

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Daiso is very good. Need to go there soon to stock up on some stuff for my new place. Japan Home is also a good place for small household knick knacks.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Picanto

but japan home things quite expensive

Daiso is very good. Need to go there soon to stock up on some stuff for my new place. Japan Home is also a good place for small household knick knacks.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users