Any good buy at Daiso?

Bonafidestack

I like the miso paste in daiso. $2 cheap cheap can use at least 4 times for family of 5.

Do note there are a few variants (flavors) though.

Just add seaweed and tofu.

WHYYYYYY???????? [bigcry] instead of closing they should be opening in every single shopping mall in SG!

Daiso closing its Rivervale Mall and Bukit Panjang Plaza outlets on 31 May 2016.

I think the best thing I got from Daiso is the microfibre cloth in limegreen/purple colour. Best microfibre cloth ever and the cheapest coz 3 for $2. Doesn't leave water mark, easy to wash and can be washed clean unlike some grooming microfibre cloth wash liao still black stains all over.

My wife attach the cloth to the magic clean mop and clean the floor, also doesn't leave any water mark. Can be washed and reused many times.

• Praise 2

Drop by Daiso before you buy that accessories, household items or any small items, it may surprise you. I had a few experience where the item I bought else where cost more, in fact a lot more. Now whenever I need those little items or some basic hardware, I go to daiso first.

• Praise 4

WHYYYYYY???????? [bigcry] instead of closing they should be opening in every single shopping mall in SG!

Rivervale Mall outlet closing cos everyone all go to the bigger Waterway Point outlet liao.... 

Edited by Stooky

Rivervale Mall outlet closing cos everyone all go to the bigger Waterway Point outlet liao.... 

I disagree. Today I just went to Waterway Point for the first time and I also went to Daiso and it is smaller than the one at rivervale mall. The ceiling is lower too.

If drive,  Rivervale Mall more convenient. 

I disagree. Today I just went to Waterway Point for the first time and I also went to Daiso and it is smaller than the one at rivervale mall. The ceiling is lower too.

And they have to close the best outlet at RM? It's one of the most spacious but least crowded...The one at WP is messy, cramp and crowded like the one at vivo.

The one at sport hub is small and cramp but not crowded.

My best buy at Daiso is the 600ml Kitchen cleaner solution, I used it to wash my face in the morning.

Like the Aloe composition mixture - it's made in Japan.

Turbocharged

Big basin to keep toys, brooms, usb cables, small tools, pails, container boxes, ring files, clear folders, heat sealer for plastic bag, knives - these are my favourite cheap-good items.

Edited by Albeniz

Supersonic

Like many, I started shopping at Daiso and things appear to be cheap.

Well cheap, that is, but not everything.

Then the quality of some stuff is quite bad. Plastic broke after a few usage. If I had paid slightly more, I'd probably get better quality that last much longer.

But it's just another adventure in shopping. Now, I don't just simply pay the "cheapest".

And now I didn't find anything more intriguing to buy at Daiso.

↡ Advertisement