What sunglasses are you wearing when u drive?

Bonafidestack

MCF bro, I tot of getting a sunglasses when i am driving, whenever i am driving back home, the west sun shine on me and i can't see a single sh*t.

Wanna get something very chillax and lifestyle one. was thinking of getting the rayban clubmaster or the aviator

Ray%20Ban%20RB2176%20Folding%20Clubmaste

Ray-Ban-RB3025-Aviator-Large-Metal-Arist

Anyone have other recommendation?

↡ Advertisement

http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Fisherman-Maverick-Polarized-Sunglasses/dp/B000QW4EOA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385434133&sr=8-2&keywords=sunglasses+polarized

Flying Fisherman Maverick Polarized Sunglasses

71TqQqTcpGL._SL1500_.jpg

Flying Fisherman Maverick Polarized...
Lens Color : Amber
All MediaImagesVideos

List Price: $24.34 Price: $14.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details You Save: $10.12 (42%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it Wednesday, Nov. 27? Order within 1 hr 10 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
Lens Color: Amber
  • Amber
  • Smoke
  • Yellow-Amber
  • Polarized lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue
  • Polarized triacetate lenses are impact and scratch resistant, Lightweight and durable
  • AcuTint lens coloring system adds color contrast without distorting natural colors
  • 100% UVA and UVB protection
Ordering for Christmas? To ensure delivery by December 24 choose FREE Shipping at checkout. Read more about holiday shipping.
12 new from $13.36

MCF bro, I tot of getting a sunglasses when i am driving, whenever i am driving back home, the west sun shine on me and i can't see a single sh*t.

Wanna get something very chillax and lifestyle one. was thinking of getting the rayban clubmaster or the aviator

Ray%20Ban%20RB2176%20Folding%20Clubmaste

Anyone have other recommendation?

seee beii retro leh! see those in the late 80 early 90s HK chinese movies..

http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Fisherman-Maverick-Polarized-Sunglasses/dp/B000QW4EOA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385434133&sr=8-2&keywords=sunglasses+polarized

71TqQqTcpGL._SL1500_.jpg

All MediaImagesVideos

List Price: $24.34 Price: $14.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details You Save: $10.12 (42%)
In Stock.
Want it Wednesday, Nov. 27? Order within 1 hr 10 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
  • Amber
  • Smoke
  • Yellow-Amber
  • Polarized triacetate lenses are impact and scratch resistant, Lightweight and durable
  • AcuTint lens coloring system adds color contrast without distorting natural colors
Ordering for Christmas? To ensure delivery by December 24 choose FREE Shipping at checkout. Read more about holiday shipping.
12 new from $13.36

this one no free shipping???

hard to buy on line as I dont know how to measure for a good fit.

I wear those $6 tinted industrial protection sunglasses from hardware shop... lots of FW in construction sites, shipyards, use them too, drop on the floor sure wont break!!

71TqQqTcpGL._SL1500_.jpg

All MediaImagesVideos

In Stock.
  • Amber
  • Smoke
  • Yellow-Amber
12 new from $13.36

errr.......... TS asked what sunglass you wear, he never said where to buy ... [sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh]

should he be junked? hahahaaaa....

I think can also see them in black n white photos in museum showing political rallies in the late 50s.... cool!!!

depends you want to eat in hawker centre or restaurant.

For me, if I have perfect eye sight, just grab one Skyline polarised sunglass from ExxonMobil or SPC station @ SGD39.90 [thumbsup] If wear specs, can use fit-over also at same price. Only issue is you will look like scooby divers. :D

Haha. i like leh. watch too much movie liao!!!!

I wear Serengeti. Best lenses ever. Not cheap though but my eyes are worth it.

Bro, got picture to illustrate? haha.

Was at 'Thong Sia' servicing my Seiko watch when I saw in their display case "Seiko" sunglass.

I thought they sell watches but also Sunglass.. [flowerface]

Very difficult to find Seiko spectacle frames nowadays, let alone Seiko Sunglass.

For driving, i suggest getting a polarised one and not solid colour, prefably top part solid then slowly fade to the bottom so that when go underground tunnel or carpark, wont suddenly get blinded.

Last thing is avoid getting metal frame as the metal part will get very hot under the sun and when u put on your skin will be scalded !

Very difficult to find Seiko spectacle frames nowadays, let alone Seiko Sunglass.

Not cheap either, $245/- for the sunglass ..... [sweatdrop]

The one on display was 'LIght Brown' in colour.

Edited by Picnic06