What sunglasses are you wearing when u drive?

Bonafidestack

Not cheap either, $245/- for the sunglass ..... [sweatdrop]

The one on display was 'LIght Brown' in colour.

If Ti frame ok lah since normal Ti spectacle frame already $200+.

Sunglass comes with frame and polarised lenses. So, $245 sounds reasonable to me if using Ti frame.

↡ Advertisement

For driving, i suggest getting a polarised one and not solid colour, prefably top part solid then slowly fade to the bottom so that when go underground tunnel or carpark, wont suddenly get blinded.

Last thing is avoid getting metal frame as the metal part will get very hot under the sun and when u put on your skin will be scalded !

Nice advice bro! Thanks!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Still using my 8-year old pair of Oakley Monster Dog with locally fitted prescription lenses, for both driving and riding. The bloody thing is indestructible, has survived two motorbike spills, including a 100 km/h crash at pasir gudang, plus countless other drops.

I think I might give it a new pair of lenses and keep using for another 8 years.

I did recently get a new pair of Police sunglasses with expensive polarised prescription lenses, but somehow I still go back to my Oakleys.

I think i will settle with a Ray Ban Clubmaster. Plastic frame, polarized, and look everlasting.

You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation. - Patek Philippe slogan.

Haha, buy a good one, if next gen don't mind, we cam still pass it down. hahhaa. [sunny]

Still using my 8-year old pair of Oakley Monster Dog with locally fitted prescription lenses, for both driving and riding. The bloody thing is indestructible, has survived two motorbike spills, including a 100 km/h crash at pasir gudang, plus countless other drops.

I think I might give it a new pair of lenses and keep using for another 8 years.

I did recently get a new pair of Police sunglasses with expensive polarised prescription lenses, but somehow I still go back to my Oakleys.

So tough? hahah. but i always find oakley frame a tad too big for me. will keep dropping as i am super asian, no nose bridge one. : /

depends you want to eat in hawker centre or restaurant.

For me, if I have perfect eye sight, just grab one Skyline polarised sunglass from ExxonMobil or SPC station @ SGD39.90 [thumbsup] If wear specs, can use fit-over also at same price. Only issue is you will look like scooby divers. :D

[thumbsup] I'm using Skyline too........ brown lenses metal frame..... cheap and good

[thumbsup] I'm using Skyline too........ brown lenses metal frame..... cheap and good

Do you know that during heavy rains, you can wear your Skyline and can see further ahead than those without one.... [sly]

It cuts down the glare and let you see better... [flowerface]

I wear the ic! Berlin polarize one. Super light, using surgical grade metal, and the hinges is screwless.

And it is almost indestructible and very comfortable to wear cause it is very very flexible.

Edited by Coltplussport

My exclusive brand - Squint.

Serious bro? haha. this one arh?

1_squint-topshop-black-square-oversized-

Nowadays some Oakleys got "Asian fit" for the smaller Asian nose bridges.

I use angmoh oakleys cos I have a nice nose [grin]

JEALOUS!!! [:|] [:|] [:|]

I used to wear my RB Aviator with yellow/gold lens but now I seldom wear contacts so very soon have to switch my Clubmaster for reading to sunglass tint with degree liao.

But hor... how many times do you all get to wear sunglasses to drive in Singapore? somemore nowadays always rain...

I used to wear my RB Aviator with yellow/gold lens but now I seldom wear contacts so very soon have to switch my Clubmaster for reading to sunglass tint with degree liao.

But hor... how many times do you all get to wear sunglasses to drive in Singapore? somemore nowadays always rain...

precisely why we wear.....in the rain.

precisely why we wear.....in the rain.

I've tried it before... doesn't really work for me.. or rather vision is clearer for me without wearing sunglasses when it rains.

probably psychological...

I've tried it before... doesn't really work for me.. or rather vision is clearer for me without wearing sunglasses when it rains.

probably psychological...

Your lenses must be (i) polarised (ii) brown colour.

↡ Advertisement