What sunglasses are you wearing when u drive?

Bonafidestack

I also have a porsche design specs. hahha. my fav spec till today.

How much is the damage???

298, in chinatown point. But just changed to the other model as i felt too small on my face

↡ Advertisement

298, in chinatown point. But just changed to the other model as i felt too small on my face

I heard my colleague they say penisular shopping centre there is a shop selling RB aviator at $1xx not more than $200. dunno how true. anyway, i bought a skyline sunglasses at tampines caltex for car-use. hahah. never wear that to go out. the design a bit too weird i must say.

I heard my colleague they say penisular shopping centre there is a shop selling RB aviator at $1xx not more than $200. dunno how true. anyway, i bought a skyline sunglasses at tampines caltex for car-use. hahah. never wear that to go out. the design a bit too weird i must say.

hmm thought this kind of brand supposed to be same selling price across the island, since price is controlled from the company.

could it be fake in peninsular or maybe USA self import?

hmm thought this kind of brand supposed to be same selling price across the island, since price is controlled from the company.

could it be fake in peninsular or maybe USA self import?

I also not very sure. Have yet to go peninsular and check it out myself. Hahah.

can try redbull racing sunglass. i using nxt and its light and very durable not to memtion its quite chio i think.

Infiniti%20Red%20Bull%20Racing%20sunglas

Not bad. It seems like red bull is no longer a energy drink company. haha

The difference between Polarized and non polarized lenses.

Not a expert on this field but since i am researching on what sunglasses to buy, i have came upon one of the important factor that decide whether this sunglasses is practical and worth every penny anot.

What are polarized lenses?

Sunlight can be absorbed or reflected in several different directions. Sunlight that is bouncing off horizontal surfaces such as water, land or the hood of a car is usually reflected back in a similar horizontal direction. This reflection produces an agitating source of glare that cannot only create visual discomfort but can also cause a potentially blinding glare. Glare has the potential to create a very dangerous situation, especially while driving. Polarized lenses contain a laminated filter that allows only vertically oriented light to pass through. This blocks the horizontally oriented light so glare is almost eliminated.

The most common colors of polarized lenses are gray and brown. However, depending on the manufacturer, many other colors may be available.

What are some advantages of polarized lenses?

A high quality pair of sunglasses will usually include polarized lenses. A polarized lens offers the following advantages over non-polarized lenses:

• Improves visual comfort
  • Improves contrast and visual clarity
  • Reduces eyestrain
  • Allows for true perception of colors
  • Reduces reflections and eliminates glare
Additional sunglasses lens options

If you are shopping for a pair of sunglasses, the following options may also appeal to you:

• Gradient tints: A gradient tint has a fully dark tint at the top of a lens and gradually fades to almost clear at the bottom of the lens. Double gradient tints are dark on top, become clear, and darken again. A double gradient tint will act to block light from both above and below.
  • Mirror coatings: A mirror coating reflects light away from the wearer. As its name implies, it looks a lot like a silver mirror. A mirror coating can be combined with a tint, making it a great alternative to a polarized lens. The wearer cannot see the mirror, as it is only visible to others. Mirror coatings are also a popular add-on as a fashion statement. The mirror coating acts as a one-way mirror preventing others from making eye contact with you.

• Photochromic lenses: Photochromic lenses darken and change color whenever the wearer goes out into the sunlight. The tint is activated by UV light. When the wearer goes back indoors, the lenses slowly revert back to clear. Although photochromic lenses are quite versatile, they do not get as dark as a pair of sunglasses while driving. Car windshields do not allow enough UV light to enter in order to fully darken the lens.

Yah same price! I ene buy this cos my face big so need bigger sunglass haha

Haha. This is the 57mm one arh?

• Praise 1

Just curious.

I have a pair of oakleys from many years back.

The lens' abit peeling and the frame kind of discolored abit.

Can i still bring it back to oakley spore for servicing (is this the right term anyway?)?

Just curious.

I have a pair of oakleys from many years back.

The lens' abit peeling and the frame kind of discolored abit.

Can i still bring it back to oakley spore for servicing (is this the right term anyway?)?

In a sense yes, but they will charge quite high, depending on the model you may be better off just buying a pair off eBay shipped from USA. It is much cheaper.

I wear oakleys, the pair I use for driving is x squared polarized fire iridium.

http://www.oakley.com/products/6414/

I have another spare pair of x squared which I hardly use ruby iridium, the pair made popular by cyclops in the first x men.

Realized now collectors item and easily selling for 800sgd in Singapore! Hahaha

In a sense yes, but they will charge quite high, depending on the model you may be better off just buying a pair off eBay shipped from USA. It is much cheaper.

I wear oakleys, the pair I use for driving is x squared polarized fire iridium.

http://www.oakley.com/products/6414/

I have another spare pair of x squared which I hardly use ruby iridium, the pair made popular by cyclops in the first x men.

Realized now collectors item and easily selling for 800sgd in Singapore! Hahaha

i see... thanks...

let's see the quotation form them 1st before i plunge again. [grin]

Anyone tried NUKE sunglasses before? I think is a Singapore brand.

RECON%20MATTE%20BLACK%20RED%201.jpg

Like a not bad sia. . .

No need fancy brands la. Just something comfortable and most importantly, must have polarized lens.

I recently pump petrol at tampines caltex, happen to saw x-loop there. the quantity limited leh.

I bought mine from Esso.. with polarized lens. And I also have another pair (I prefer this pair nowadays) which is a replica, but also has polarized lens.

Even during heavy rain in the day, polarized lens still help to see you more clearly by reducing the glare brought about by the raindrops on your windscreen.

Anyone tried NUKE sunglasses before? I think is a Singapore brand.

RECON%20MATTE%20BLACK%20RED%201.jpg

Like a not bad sia. . .

I recently pump petrol at tampines caltex, happen to saw x-loop there. the quantity limited leh.

↡ Advertisement