JEM: Glass door shattered.

Babyt

China contractor using china sub-con who uses china workers and made in china materials? Such combination is getting more and more common.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

huat ah !!!

mon to sun ... everyday JEM carpark is FULL FULL FULL ... bloody FULL ....

the road leading to carpark is sibei luan until occupy 2-3 lanes and cause unnecessary bottleneck

JEM should shutdown !!! LOL

1476196_753328034682187_727336402_n.png

huat ah !!!

mon to sun ... everyday JEM carpark is FULL FULL FULL ... bloody FULL ....

the road leading to carpark is sibei luan until occupy 2-3 lanes and cause unnecessary bottleneck

JEM should shutdown !!! LOL

I have not have a chance to go to JEM. Why the carpark there so popular?

I can't believe when I saw comments about haunting and suay-ness.

I mean these things can be explained. Installing the glass panel takes skill. Dan there's the other things like car catching fire. This is car owner's issue. Water pipe leakage is not easy to detect. And water with pressure is quite destructive even with low pressure. Small tiny gap or hole it will quickly grow into a big one.

This is not the 19th century when ppl are uneducated and superstitious. Why they are superstitious is becoz they can't find an explanation. These are all link to the negligence of of the contractors and car owner. Like that also blame it on the ghost? How ridiculous does it sounds?

Skillset in installation is one thing, it is also not scientifically proven that supernatural does not exist.

No offence to any particular religions, during your normal routine outside, you would have stepped on dried leaves without a thought, but would you take extra care not to step on any incense papers? If you do or consider it as a respect not to step on it like dead leaves, in a way you do believe there is a possibility of such existence.

Just like the Christians, they always believe that god created the world and swear by it. Today is 2013AD, the world was created millions of years ago. The world was around during the dinosaur era, but christ was only 2013 + xx years BC. Logic ques, how was he able to survive millions of years?

So for such things, I would rather consider it as an individual belief till it was indeed proven. The Hongkies are very particular about Fengshui, right down to the size, direction and placement of the company's name and logo. Before my HKie head took office here, his office was renovated and furnitures re-arranged according to fengshui calculations. Of course, that gave us nighmares of the cablings that were already fixed.

i tot now muz use tampered or glass film for common area glass?

Due to many glass shower screen breaking incidents in the past, how HDB also stopped using glass, but clear plastic.

I can't believe when I saw comments about haunting and suay-ness.

I mean these things can be explained. Installing the glass panel takes skill. Dan there's the other things like car catching fire. This is car owner's issue. Water pipe leakage is not easy to detect. And water with pressure is quite destructive even with low pressure. Small tiny gap or hole it will quickly grow into a big one.

This is not the 19th century when ppl are uneducated and superstitious. Why they are superstitious is becoz they can't find an explanation. These are all link to the negligence of of the contractors and car owner. Like that also blame it on the ghost? How ridiculous does it sounds?

Yes everthing has an explanation. But when many unfortunate events happen within a short period of time, luck, or the lack of it, can be used to explain why.

actually that is quite a boring mall, but the supermarket quite big :D

ok, I don't know which is the most exciting mall in SG.

JEM is becoming like a reality adventure park, u know....run from

- falling ceiling, car on fire, shattering glass, kitchen on fire.... [shakehead]

• Praise 2

someone walked too near the glass and his stick poked and broke the glass? :mellow:

That one only ur avatar stick can do that using 9th solar force to break the glass haha

ok, I don't know which is the most exciting mall in SG.

JEM is becoming like a reality adventure park, u know....run from

- falling ceiling, car on fire, shattering glass, kitchen on fire.... [shakehead]

They should change it to adventurous mall!

Agree nothing much except there r lots of Makan there

Makan jurong point better but jem imperial treasure very nice, din tai fung also pretty good

The aussie ceo shld come again to check :D

Anyway the aussie ceo shld ask some SG famous fengshui master & all the religion leader[e.g. F1 event] to see see look look is it dirty or not.