JEM: Glass door shattered.

Babyt

China contractor using china sub-con who uses china workers and made in china materials? Such combination is getting more and more common.

Result of excessive relian ce of chip foreign labour n add a dose of karma.

↡ Advertisement

Are they going to close for 1 to 2 weeks to inspect all the glasses?

C'mon give the owners a break. the word CLOSE is not what they envision......sure they want JEM to be close to everything, but not closed for 3rd time in 6 months. [bounce2]

969426_10151745631652031_1843891401_n.jp

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Does not seems right for the glass, glass should be metal too right? So should still left earth element... hmmm... earth... cave-in? [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Chiawy

Does not seems right for the glass, glass should be metal too right? So should still left earth element... hmmm... earth... cave-in? [lipsrsealed]

Glass is made from sand.

Result of excessive relian ce of chip foreign labour n add a dose of karma.

Foreign labour is not cheap nowadays. And also, these are the types of jobs that local sian far far.

I can't believe when I saw comments about haunting and suay-ness.

I mean these things can be explained. Installing the glass panel takes skill. Dan there's the other things like car catching fire. This is car owner's issue. Water pipe leakage is not easy to detect. And water with pressure is quite destructive even with low pressure. Small tiny gap or hole it will quickly grow into a big one.

This is not the 19th century when ppl are uneducated and superstitious. Why they are superstitious is becoz they can't find an explanation. These are all link to the negligence of of the contractors and car owner. Like that also blame it on the ghost? How ridiculous does it sounds?

Well, I guess the unexplainable here is why all these things happened to JEM whereas we're not seeing it happening to shopping malls that have been around for very long time.

Still suay I will say.

• Praise 1

* sitting down in my cosy sofa, popcorn in hand, anxiously waiting *

You had better wear a safety helmet and a rain coat...later ceiling drop on you [sweatdrop]

This building completed too fast liao...I attribute all faults to poor workmanship [:|]

• Praise 2

you didn't miss anything much.

i find locals very the ' new toilet ' mentality, in cantonese we called it ' 新屎坑 '.....england call wat sheep don-know-wat syndrome.....

new thing ppl all chiong.....after a while the heat die out nobody go.....

but that stupiak dangerous mall so happening still so many ppl go....don scare die....

↡ Advertisement