Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dies in car crash/F&F7

Vulcann

These super cars are designed to be light weight and fast, so I wouldn't expect much protection from the car.

F1 cars are even lighter and even faster.

yet safety is still there

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

F1 cars are even lighter and even faster.

yet safety is still there

I think if a F1 car crashes into a tree the driver will also die.

nah...i dont think a roll cage is much help in this accident..its called a roll cage and not a crash cage for a reason. The pictures shows a side impact at the passenger side and witnesses said the car flew before impact. As many has said the Carrera GT was difficult to handle during corners due to the placement of the engine and most likely will understeer during high speed cornering...but that was its trademark (it was explained in Discovery Turbo about iconic cars). Thats how i got to know!

Actually the violent high speeds multiple side wipes (similar to this case) those WRC cars sometimes go through are absorbed quite well by the cage they have and the drivers are saved from major injuries. The fire was maybe too instant, even onboard auto extinguishers cant do much to protect the persons in the car even if they had worn fire-rate gears

I like to watch Gal Gadot in F&F movies....she acts as Gisele in the movie.. [;)]

Got pics?

Car vs Tree and tree always win .... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Not only win one time, as it will be weakened sometimes, it is waiting for another car to pass by and collapses onto it!!

Not only win one time, as it will be weakened sometimes, it is waiting for another car to pass by and collapses onto it!!

Only in sinkie lar..... cos they planted 'instant tree' along the roads..... [sweatdrop]

Trees that doesn't grows through ages with deep roots but instant one ... [sly]

I read they were on a shooting break for FF7 and were to resume shooting in abu dhabi next week...

enter nic cage for FF + ghostdriver

ni cage dont have the down to earth character like paul walker had....the way he walked...the way he talked....just like a natural normal man...thats what people remembers his character for and most probably he was the same man he played the character.
  • Praise 1

Only in sinkie lar..... cos they planted 'instant tree' along the roads..... [sweatdrop]

Trees that doesn't grows through ages with deep roots but instant one ... [sly]

These instant trees actually will be safer if they were secured by cables to prevent them from toppling. Looking at all the old trees (some started their lives as instant trees) along our roads, trees/branch collapses are going to get worse.

These instant trees actually will be safer if they were secured by cables to prevent them from toppling. Looking at all the old trees (some started their lives as instant trees) along our roads, trees/branch collapses are going to get worse.

Please recommend them 'cable ties', SMRT tried and it can stand the weight of mrt trains... [sly]

Actually the violent high speeds multiple side wipes (similar to this case) those WRC cars sometimes go through are absorbed quite well by the cage they have and the drivers are saved from major injuries. The fire was maybe too instant, even onboard auto extinguishers cant do much to protect the persons in the car even if they had worn fire-rate gears

Got pics?

maybe you are right maybe i am wrong.....but a roll cage will be more dangerous in this kind of hard impact accident. Thats why roll cages are not allowed for rd cars.....

you should see those in Bticklands Rd.....nb....the oni thing thats keeping some of them standing are a few sticks of wood!

maybe you are right maybe i am wrong.....but a roll cage will be more dangerous in this kind of hard impact accident. Thats why roll cages are not allowed for rd cars.....

you should see those in Bticklands Rd.....nb....the oni thing thats keeping some of them standing are a few sticks of wood!

Most sport cars bodies are made of fibre glass except the chassis.

A metal body car can wrap round a tree couldn't imagine a fibre glass body .. [sweatdrop]

For all the gossipers out there, they are expecting autopsy results out today.

They needed to compare with dental records as the bodies are burnt beyond recognition.

Most sport cars bodies are made of fibre glass except the chassis.

A metal body car can wrap round a tree couldn't imagine a fibre glass body .. [sweatdrop]

most? which one? i thot only lotus

No, the police already released statement that they investigated the "racing" rumour and no other vehicles were involved.

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/109994/

this says cops still investigating... such a huge fireball in d video...

oh well it was carrera gt... highly strung race car like ferraris

Edited by Duckduck
↡ Advertisement