Home oxygen generator

Ysc3

Longfian_Oxygen__4fd708fe7f5ec.jpg anyone using these generators at home ?

I don't need one. Where I live I have about 21% oxygen. I don't need any more.

If one day we run out of land and have to live in undersea houses,

this would be very useful.

Mind you it looks just like the water cooler in the office pantry

with someone sticking their water bottle on it and forgetting

to take away.

[grin]

This machine is good when one have wounds on their body. Breathing in pure oxygen.

Now medical science is using pure oxygen to treat wounds which heal faster. Navy use it when divers suffer from compression illness.

SGH got one treatment area believe it is called 'Hyberbolic' treatment centre, near to Blk.4 which uses Oxygen to treat wounds. [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

Stroke patients recovering at home may require this, especially if lungs are compromised due to pneumonia.

I am not sure of this brand but do check the noise level of the machine. If it is for someone recovering from a stroke, as it is placed in the same room, it may be too noisy for him/her to rest. While it can be extended through longer tubing, the capacity will be diminshed.

• Praise 1

those that u are talking about are oxygen concentrators to be delivered via nasal tubing. Ur machine will probably break down if it has to even increase the oxygen conc in the entire room's air by 1-2%...

Obstructive sleep apnoea does not usually require oxygen concentrators.

• Praise 1

Stroke patients recovering at home may require this, especially if lungs are compromised due to pneumonia.

I am not sure of this brand but do check the noise level of the machine. If it is for someone recovering from a stroke, as it is placed in the same room, it may be too noisy for him/her to rest. While it can be extended through longer tubing, the capacity will be diminshed.

you can actually rent it , 7 yrs back there is a shop at SGH that sells all these medical care equipment, we did that when my dad was diagnosed with lungs problem. ya there is a slight humming sound when the machine is switched on...not very loud. can look into this option.

can put 1 in the car and connect the tubing to the air intake?

increase oxygen concentration help in better combustion?

[sunny]

scr-hydrogen-generator-plans.jpghmm..

Edited by Tianake

Exercise hard and improve your VO2 Max.. This way, normal oxygen concentration in the air is consider plentiful for yourself.

The air surrounding us is a mixture of gases consisting of 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen. The remaining 1% is made up of minute traces of argon, carbon dioxide and rare gases.

why would u want one of these??

[confused]

i oso hv a 'home oxygen generator' in my house.

it's green in colour tho.

post-1105-0-37268800-1386215633.jpg

• Praise 2

Twincharged

you can actually rent it , 7 yrs back there is a shop at SGH that sells all these medical care equipment, we did that when my dad was diagnosed with lungs problem. ya there is a slight humming sound when the machine is switched on...not very loud. can look into this option.

did it help your dad's condition in anyway ?

my father now warded in SGH for liver complications ... wonder if this will help him when he comes back home ??

i oso hv a 'home oxygen generator' in my house.

it's green in colour tho.

and don't forget to put it outside at night ... else ... you know the science ....