Home oxygen generator

Ysc3

did it help your dad's condition in anyway ?

my father now warded in SGH for liver complications ... wonder if this will help him when he comes back home ??

and don't forget to put it outside at night ... else ... you know the science ....

you need to consult with ur doctor first whether ur dad require this. if he advised to get one, also need to check how much LPM he need and how long is recommended usage daily. some only need it to sleep at night like my grandma.

normally this oxygen concentrator are used to treat patients with lung problems such as pneumonia, bronchitis, etc. these patients normally unable to convert oxygen much into their blood cell hence requires more air with high concentration of oxygen. A healthy person doesnt need pure oxygen as it will do more harm and poisonous for long term usage.

if u want to get one, there are certain good brands out there such as phillips and innogen. for home usage, better get the normal concentrator as compared to portable one. 

The air surrounding us is a mixture of gases consisting of 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen. The remaining 1% is made up of minute traces of argon, carbon dioxide and rare gases.

but when our 'friendly' neighbour send some gift to our air, the composition may vary ald haha

There is such thing called oxygen poisoning.

Too much is bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity

Ask scuba divers and they know never to breath with pure oxygen tank.

They won't last long.

You can breath pure oxygen no more than 7-10m depth. Oxygen toxicity usually only happens when you breath oxygen deeper than that as the gas is denser the deeper you go.

Anyway enrich oxygen makes the body weaker without it since the body will rely on it.

• Praise 1

dont wanna create new thread so join here

i am looking for good oxygen portable concentrator. so far i narrow down to two brand which is philip and inogen. both are FAA approved so can be operated inflight commercial plane. 

As i went into research i feel inogen G3 suits me but theres noise that is quite annoying. so i am now in dilemma which one to choose..

any recommendation based on experience on these products? then why singapore distributor sell inogen G3 for over $6k meanwhile online order only USD2-2.5k? 

TIA

A pillow filled with oxygen is given when you take the Tibetian (highland) express. The pillow is totally silent  and with vol abt 40L.Lie on the pillow to squeeze the O2 out, no battery needed.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Anyone keen on a Dyson TP03 air purifier stand fan? Colour: Silver/White.  Brand new. 

Willing to sell it for S$700.

PM me if interested.  Thank you

• Praise 1

dont wanna create new thread so join here

i am looking for good oxygen portable concentrator. so far i narrow down to two brand which is philip and inogen. both are FAA approved so can be operated inflight commercial plane. 

As i went into research i feel inogen G3 suits me but theres noise that is quite annoying. so i am now in dilemma which one to choose..

any recommendation based on experience on these products? then why singapore distributor sell inogen G3 for over $6k meanwhile online order only USD2-2.5k? 

TIA

OK .... 2 yrs late question : so what you used that for ?  

Hypersonic
On 12/1/2017 at 4:24 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

1 hour late answer

Medical need for my ah ma :D

Where did you buy in the end?

Any recommendation? 

Thanks bro.

Hypersonic

Is this the same one they use in hospital for those covid patients who need oxygen supplementation?

On 12/5/2013 at 10:34 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Some with sleeping disorder (like tongsil blocking the windpipe) might need one cos they might just die when in deep sleep . [:(]

This one call sleep apnea, best is to do surgery and your quality of life will improve tremendously ! 

8 hours ago, Ender said:

Is this the same one they use in hospital for those covid patients who need oxygen supplementation?

Yes kind of similar but normally those need oxygen only need 2 litre per min

but when u tio covid, those in ICU normally requires more than 5L per min, so if intend to get it for covid patient better get 10L oxygen concentrator. 

Hospital they don’t use concentrator instead they use built in thats plug in from wall and its connected to liquid tank thats capable converted and capable producing few hundred times more oxygen. Recently sg donated few huge tanks to india and indo

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1